Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer through recruitment notification – Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) Recruitment 2015 – NO.GAD/P/DEPT-DY.CVO/4926. Candidates who have completed Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mumbai Port Trust (MPT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer Job on or before 11/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Mumbai Port Trust (MPT)
Vacancy Name : Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.16,000-20,800/- p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 11/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : General Administration Department Port House, 2nd floor, S.V. Marg, Ballard Estate, MUMBAI – 400 001
Detail of Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer Recruitment:
- In supersession of this office Circular No. GAD/P/DEPTDY.CVO/4815 dated 6.8.2015, applications are invited for the post of Dy. Chief Vigilance Officer in the pay scale of Rs.32900-58000 (prerevised Rs.16000-20800) in Mumbai Port Trust on deputation basis, from officers of Major Port Trusts holding analogous posts or officers holding posts in the payscale of Rs.24900-50500 (Rs 13000-18250 pre-revised) with 3 year regular service in the grade in Major Port Trusts as well as from officers of Central Government/ State Government/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies with similar grade, in terms of the Recruitment Rules under the MbPT Employees (RSP) Regulations, 2010. Copy of the Recruitment Rules is at Annexure I.
- Eligible and willing officers of all Major Port Trusts /Central Government/ State Government/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies, fulfilling the prescribed qualification, experience and other criteria/ requirements as per the Recruitment Rules may forward their applications through proper channel so as to reach this office latest by 11.9.2015. The crucial date for determining eligibility is 1.8.2015 in terms of Regulation 10(2) of the MbPT Employees (RSP) Regulations, 2010.
- The applicant should have at least 4 years service left as on 1.8.2015 for retirement on superannuation in the present organization for deputation posting.
- Applications should be made in the format at Annexure II and should be submitted through proper channel, along with copies of all required documents.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer||1||Degree of a recognized University||16000-400-20800|
Selection Procedure for Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) – Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer Vacancy in Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) :
- Applications should be forwarded by the concerned Port Trust/ Organizations to the undersigned along with the following: (i) Certificate on the last page of the application form duly certified by the HOD; (ii) Certified copies of ACRs for the last 5 years (1.4.2010 to 31.3.2015) (duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Dy. HOD on each of the page); (iii) A statement showing year-wise availability of ACRs duly signed by the Dy. HOD. If ACR for a particular year/period is not available, the certificate to that effect may be attached; and (iv) Vigilance and administrative clearances (as per the Ministry of Shipping’s letters dated 17.8.2010 and 17.2.2011).
- Circular along with annexures is also available on our website www.mumbaiport.gov.in.
- The last date for receipt of applications duly completed by the Port Trust is 11.9.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/9/2015
Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) Recruitment 2014 – NO.GAD/P/DEPT-DY.CVO/4926.