Mumbai Port Trust has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Medical Officer through recruitment notification – Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2015 – NO.GAD/P/RECT-HOD/ 3604. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mumbai Port Trust
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Chief Medical Officer on or before 03/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Mumbai Port Trust
Vacancy Name : Chief Medical Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.51,300-73,000/-pm
Job Location : MUMBAI
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 03/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : General Administration Department, Port House, 2nd floor, S.V. Marg, Ballard Estate, MUMBAI – 400 001.
Detail Of Mumbai Port Trust Chief Medical Officer Recruitment:
- The post of Chief Medical Officer in Mumbai Port Trust is in the pay scale of Rs.51300-73000 (revised) [Rs.20500-500-26500 (pre-revised)] and to be filled by composite method of absorption of officers from Major Ports in terms of the MbPT Employees (Recruitment, Seniority and Promotion) Regulations, 2010. Copy of the Recruitment Rules is at Annexure-I.
- Applications are invited from eligible and willing officers of all the Major Port Trusts possessing the prescribed qualifications, experience and other conditions as per the aforesaid Recruitment Rules. The crucial date for determining eligibility is 1.6.2015 in terms of Regulation 10(2) of the MbPT Employees (RSP) Regulations,2010.
- Applications may be made in the format at Annexure-II and should be submitted through proper channel, alongwith copies of all required documents.
Selection Procedure For Mumbai Port Trust – Chief Medical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Chief Medical Officer Vacancy in Mumbai Port Trust:
Applications may be forwarded by the concerned Port Trust to the undersigned alongwith the following: (i) certificate on the last page of the application form duly completed. (ii) certified copies of ACRs for the last 5 years (1.4.2009 to 31.3.2014) (duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Dy. HOD on each of the pages). (iii) a statement showing year-wise availability of ACRs and grading duly signed by the Dy. Chairman/Chairman as per the Ministry’s letter dated 1.2.2007. If ACR for a particular year/period is not available, the certificate to that effect may be attached and (iv) vigilance and administrative clearances in terms of Ministry’s letter dated 17.8.2010 and 17.2.2011.
5. The last date for receipt of applications duly completed by the Port Trust is 3.7.2015. Circular along with annexures is also available on our website www.mumbaiport.gov.in.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03/07/2015
Reference: Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2015 – NO.GAD/P/RECT-HOD/ 3604
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016