Mumbai Port Trust has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Materials Manager through recruitment notification – Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2015 – No. GAD/P/RECT-MM/7666 Candidates who have completed Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mumbai Port Trust.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Materials Manager Job on or before 16/01/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Mumbai Port Trust
Vacancy Name : Materials Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.32900-58000 /- Pm
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 16/01/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy : Mumbai Port Trust , Mumbai .
Detail of Mumbai Port Trust Materials Manager Recruitment:
- The post of Materials Manager in the pay scale of Rs.32900-58000 (pre-revised Rs.16000-20800) is to be filled by composite method of absorption of officers from Major Ports in terms of the Recruitment Rules under the MbPT Employees’ (RSP) Regulations, 2010. Copy of the Recruitment Rule is at Annexure-I.
- Applications are accordingly invited from eligible and willing officers of all Major Port Trusts fulfilling the prescribed qualifications, experience and other criteria/requirements as per the Recruitment Rules. The crucial date for determining eligibility is 1.12.2015 in terms of Regulation 10 (2) of the MbPT Employees (RSP) Regulations 2010.
- Applications should be made in the format at Annexure II and should be submitted through proper channel, alongwith copies of all required documents. 4. Applications should be forwarded by the concerned Port Trust to the undersigned alongwith the following: (i) certificate on the last page of the application form duly completed by the Head of Office; (ii) certified copies of ACRs for the last 5 years (2010-11 to 2014-15) (duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Dy. HOD on each of the page); (iii) a statement showing year-wise availability of ACRs and grading duly signed by the Dy.Chairman/Chairman as per the Ministry’s letter dated 1.2.2007. If ACR for a particular year/period is not available, the certificate to that effect may be attached; and (iv) Vigilance and administrative clearances in the proforma prescribed in the Ministry’s letters dated 17.8.2010 and 17.2.2011.
Selection Procedure for Mumbai Port Trust – Materials Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/01/2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Materials Manager Vacancy in Mumbai Port Trust :
The applications duly completed by the Port Trust must reach the Mumbai Port Trust addressed to Shri A. R. Apandkar, Asstt Secretary Gr.I latest by 16.1.2016.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/01/2016
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2016 – No. GAD/P/RECT-MM/7666