Mumbai Port Trust has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer through recruitment notification – Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed MBBS,Any Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mumbai Port Trust.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Medical Officer. Walk in Interview will be held on 16/07/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Mumbai Port Trust
Vacancy Name : Medical Officer
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S, Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs-20,600-46,500/-pm
Job Location : Mumbai
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 16/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Mumbai Port Trust, Nadkarni Park, Antop Village, Wadala (East), Mumbai-400 037,
Detail Of Mumbai Port Trust Medical Officer Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Medical Officer||01 Post||MBBS,Any Post Graduate||Rs-20,600-46,500/-pm||35 Years|
- Mumbai Port Trust requires a Medical Officer (Pathology), on locum basis for its well-equipped, modern hospital at Nadkarni Park, Wadala. (The post is unreserved.)
- Minimum requirements for Medical Officer (Pathology) are :
- M.B.B.S. degree of a statutory university.
- 1 year experience as a Medical Officer in Pathology in a well-established hospital after completion of internship.
- Working knowledge of Marathi.
- Desirable: Postgraduate qualification in Pathology.
The other details for above post are as under:
- Pay Scale : Rs.20600-46500 Gross
- Emoluments : Rs.59483/- per month
- Age limit : Not more than 35 years
Selection Procedure For Mumbai Port Trust – Medical Officer Post:
- Written Test on 16/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Medical Officer vacancy in Mumbai Port Trust:
Desirous eligible candidates may walk in for an interview on 16.07.2015 at 11.30 a.m. in the office of the Chief Medical Officer, Mumbai Port Trust, at the following venue: Mumbai Port Trust Hospital, Nadkarni Park, Antop Village, Wadala (East), Mumbai-400 037, with full bio-data, original certificates / testimonials, attested photocopies of the same and one photograph
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 16/07/2015
VENUE :Mumbai Port Trust Hospital, Nadkarni Park, Antop Village, Wadala (East), Mumbai-400 037,
Top Company Openings:
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017