Mumbai Port Trust has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technician, Trade Apprentices through recruitment notification – Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2015 – NO. MEED/ ATC/ APP-2/52. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, ITI, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mumbai Port Trust
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Technician, Trade Apprentices on or before 11/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Mumbai Port Trust
Vacancy Name :Technician, Trade Apprentices
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, Diploma, ITI, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 39 Posts
Salary :Rs.3,542 – Rs.6,827/-pm
Job Location : MUMBAI
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 11/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : MUMBAI PORT TRUST MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT APPRENTICE TRAINING CENTRE Mb.P. T. WORKSHOP, N.V. NAKHAVA MARG, MAZGAON, MUMBAI – 400 010.
Detail Of Mumbai Port Trust Technician, Trade Apprentices Recruitment:
The recruitment of Graduate, Technician and Trade Apprentices in Apprentices Training Centre, MbPT Workshop of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Department is a continual process as a statutory requirement under the Apprentices Act, 1961. The C.M.E‟s sanction has been taken to display the enclosed Advertisement on Mb.P.T. website. Copies of Advertisement, Application Form of Graduate, Technician, and Trade Apprentices with instructions are forwarded herewith. Applications in prescribed form are invited from the Indian Nationals including females for recruitment of under mentioned Graduate, Technician and Trade Apprentices for Apprenticeship Training in the year 2015-16, under Apprentice Act, 1961 :-
|Trade||No. of Seats||Period of Training in year||Rate of Stipend per month||Minimum Qualification|
|Graduate in Mechanical Engineering (GME)||02||1||Rs.4984/-||Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering/ Technology from a recognized University|
|Graduate in Electrical Engineering (GEE)||03||1||Rs.4984/-||Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering/ Technology from a recognized University|
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (DME)||03||1||Rs.3542/-||Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering/Technology from Board of Technical Education of a State.|
|Diploma in Electrical Engineering (DEE)||03||1||Rs.3542/-||Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering/Technology from Board of Technical Education of a State.|
|Electrician||05||1||Rs.6827/-||Passed 10th std (S.S.C) or its equivalent under 10+2 system, and passed National Trade Certificate Examination conducted by the NCVT in respective trade of Electrician in I.T.I.|
|Programming And System Administration Assistant (PASAA)||23||1||Rs.6068/-||Passed 12th std (HSC) or equivalent and passed National Trade Certificate Examination in the trade of Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) in I.T.I.|
Selection Procedure For Mumbai Port Trust – Technician, Trade Apprentices Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Technician, Trade Apprentices Vacancy in Mumbai Port Trust:
- AGE LIMIT : Maximum 21 years for I.T.I. passed candidates as on 01.10.2015. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes candidates. No upper limit for Graduate and Technician Apprentices.
- RESERVATION : S.C. – 6%, S.T. – 6%, P.H. -3%, O.B.C –27%, Ex. Serviceman – 3% and Female – 25%
- SALE OF APPLICATION FORMS: Between 10.00 a. m. & 5.00 p.m. from Monday to Friday during the period from 10.07.2015 to 05.08.2015 at Apprentice Training Centre, Mb. P.T. Workshop, N. V. Nakhwa Marg, Mazgaon, Dockyard Road (E), Mumbai – 400 010.
- COST OF APPLICATION FORM & PROSPECTUS : Rs. 20/- in cash or in the form of crossed Postal Order in favour of “BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF PORT OF MUMBAI” payable at G.P.O. Mumbai. In case the candidates desire application forms and prospectus by post, such candidate should sent a crossed Postal Order of Rs. 20/- accompanied by a self addressed envelope of 9” X 4 ½ ” affixed with postal stamp of Rs.15/-. Payment in any other forms will not be accepted. The physically handicapped candidates will be supplied the application forms and prospectus free of cost. Application forms may be downloaded from Mb. P. T. ‘s website www.mumbaiport.gov.in and submitted along with cash or Postal Order of Rs. 20/-. Last date of submission of application forms is 11.08.2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/08/2015
Reference: Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2015 – NO. MEED/ ATC/ APP-2/52