Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Limited (MRVC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Site Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Limited (MRVC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Site Engineer on or before 31/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Limited (MRVC)
Vacancy Name :Site Engineer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 23 Posts
Salary : Rs.27,520/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Limited (MRVC), Across India
Detail Of Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Limited (MRVC) Site Engineer Recruitment:
Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd (MRVC Ltd), a Public Sector Undertaking of Govt. of India under Ministry of Railways (MoR) was incorporated under Companies Act, 1956 on 12th July 1999 with an equity capital of Rs. 25 crore shared in the ratio of 51:49 between Ministry of Railways and Government of Maharashtra. MRVC is responsible to execute projects under Mumbai Urban Transport Project (MUTP). The Corporation executes a number of suburban rail improvement projects for enhancing suburban rail transportation capacity thereby reducing the over-crowding and meeting future traffic requirements. The corporation is also involved in the planning and development of Mumbai Suburban Rail system. MRVC is looking for dynamic and result oriented candidates for manning the following position for execution of projects in Mumbai Suburban Area:
- No of Posts : 23
- Nature of Appointment: Appointment shall be made for two years on contract basis. Period of contract to be extendable depending upon the project requirements and performance of the candidate.
- Consolidated Emoluments: The candidate will be paid consolidated emoluments of Rs. 27,520 per month + reimbursement towards Mobile charges, Sodexho Meal coupons and 2nd class quarterly season passes and Consolidated Travelling Allowance as per extant policy of MRVC. They will be granted increment @ 3% of basic pay at the end of one year depending upon their performance & Corporation’s requirement.
- Eligibility Criteria: i. GATE SCORE 2015 : Candidate should have qualified in the GATE 2015. ii. Educational Qualification: Candidates should have bachelor degree in Civil with minimum 60 percent marks from recognized Govt. Universities or Institutions through full time regular courses only.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 30 years as on 1st July 2015. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Service Agreement Bond: The selected candidates shall execute a Surety bond of Rs. 50,000/- to serve the Corporation for at least two years.
- Medical Examination: The candidate should be of sound health. Prior to appointment, candidates shall undergo medical examination as proof of sound health.
Selection Procedure For Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Limited (MRVC) – Site Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/07/2015
- Selection will be made on the basis of scores of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering -2015. Based on the GATE-2015 score and Organizational requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for the Personal Interview
How To Apply For Site Engineer Vacancy in Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Limited (MRVC):
- Eligible candidates can apply in the Application Form given below duly filled in and complete in all respect on or before 31.07.2015.
- Candidates have to take a printout of the Application Form, affix a recent photograph in the space provided and sign in the designated place and send the scanned copy through e-mail at [email protected] on or before 31.07.2015. No other means / mode of applications will be accepted.
- Candidates are also required to send scanned copies of their following documents along with the application : 1. GATE 2015 Admit card and GATE-2015 official Score card 2. Engineering Graduation Marksheet 3. Engineering Graduation Certificate 4. Date of birth Certificate/Age proof
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Candidates, if shortlisted for Personal Interview, are required to bring their original GATE 2015 admit card and GATE-2015 official score card and Engineering Graduation Certificate/Marksheet & printout of the Application Form as mentioned in Item 9(ii) above for verification with other relevant documents at the time of Interview.
- Candidates employed with Government Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies have to produce NOC at the time of Interview, failing which they would not be allowed to appear in the Interview.
- MRVC reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify / alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Any queries/information/correspondence regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail only. In the event of non receipt of any communication from this office within 15 days after closing date, the candidate may contact this office through email.
- Key Dates Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 06.07.2015 Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 31.07.2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/07/2015