Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Auxiliary Nurse Midwife through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Matric (10th/ 12th) can apply for the new recruitment notification from Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Job on or before 31/12/2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD)|
|Vacancy Name||Auxiliary Nurse Midwife|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ 12TH|
|Total No of Vacancy||67 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31/12/2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Municipal Corporation of Delhi, Delhi|
Detail of Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Auxiliary Nurse Midwife||67||Matric pass from a recognized university/Board/School or equivalent..
Qualified Midwife registered with Nursing Council of India as Auxilliary Nurse/Midwife
Professional experience in Government or Semi Government Hospitals, Nursing Home or Welfare Centre
|Fixed Monthly Allowance|| General : – 27 years
SC : – 32 years
ST : – 32 years
OBC : – 30 years
Others : – 27 years
Selection Procedure for Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) – Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/12/2014.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Vacancy in Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD):
- The contract appointment will be for a period of Six Months only in the first instance or till regular incumbents from UPSC/DSSSB joins whichever is earlier.
- The incumbents will not be entitled Leave Travel Concession (LTC) or any leave for study during the period of engagement.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- Number of vacancies, as given above is subject to change.
- The crucial date of determination of age will be the closing date.
- Upper age limit for the post of GDMO-II shall be 35 years for General, 38 Years for OBC, 40 years for SC/ST & 45 Years for PH, for the post of Specialist the upper age limit shall be 45 years for General, 48 years for OBC, 50 years for SC/ST & 55 years for PH for the post of Pharmacist & PHN 30 years for General, 33 years for OBC, 35 years for SC/ST & 40 years for PH & for the post of SN, ANM, Lab. Asstt., X-Ray Asstt. Statistical Clerk, Ward Boy/Ward Aya, Cleaner & Safai Karamchari the upper age limit shall be 27 years for General, 30 years for OBC , 32 years for SC/ST & 37 years for PH as on closing date.
Instructions to candidates
While applying online for the job candidates may please note the following.
- That, the eligibility conditions as regards age and educational/professional qualifications are fully met before the online application is submitted;
- That the E-mail Id. And the mobile telephone number are furnished in the application form;
- That a Scanned photograph ( J.P.G format) is up-loaded in the application for; and
- That, a print out of the filled in application is taken immediately on submission and kept in safe custody- this needs to be produced, if called for interview.
- The candidates, after submitting the application will bear in mind:- That, the MCD reserves the right to shortlist the candidates on the basis of the pre-determined criteria which may be higher than the minimum qualification prescribed.
- That, all efforts will be made by the MCD to inform the short listed candidates of the details of interview by SMS or on E-mail. The Information will also be put on website within fifteen days from the last date of submission of the application and that no postal intimation will be given.
- That, at the time of interview, a print out of the application as filled on on-line will have to be produced along with all original certificates at the time of interview.
- That, the MCD reserves the right to make any amendment, cancellation and change in this advertisement in whole or part without assigning any reason
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/12/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MCD|
|Other State Government jobs|