Municipal Corporation of Delhi invites online application for the recruitment of Pharmacist for Degree/ Diploma in Pharmacist holders
Company name : Municipal Corporation of Delhi
Posts : Pharmacist
Qualification : Degree/ Diploma in Pharmacist
Salary : Rs. 5,200/-pm
No of Openings : 30
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 20.10.2014
Details of Post :
|2.||Name Of Post||Pharmacist|
|3.||Job Profile||Pharmacist North DMC|
|4.||a) Educational Qualification||Must have passed the matriculation examination of a recognized board.|
|Must be registered as a qualified Pharmacist/Dispenser with a recognized Pharmacy Council|
|b) Experience Required|
|2 years experience as a pharmacist/Dispenser|
|c) Other Criteria|
|5.||Age Limit||General : 18 – 30 years|
|SC : 18 – 35 years|
|ST : 18 – 35 years|
|OBC : 18 – 33 years|
|Others : 18 – 40 years|
|6.||Emoluments||Fixed Monthly Allowance|
|7.||Type Of Recruitment||CONTRACTUAL|
|8.||No. Of Anticpated Post||30 Post|
|The crucial date of determination of age:||20/10/2014|
|9.||last date of receiving online application:||20/10/2014|
|11.||Terms and Conditions:-||
1.The candidate must be citizen of India.
a. Matriculate pass from recognized University/Board/School or equivalent.
b.Must be registered as a qualified Pharmacist/Dispenser with a recognized Pharmacy Council.
c.2 Year’s experience as a Pharmacist/Dispenser.
3.Age Limit 30 Years -Relaxable for Govt. Employees/SC/ST for 5 years and OBC for 3 years. Physically Handicapped for 10 Years.
4. Pay structure Basic Pay Rs.5200/-+Grade Pay Rs.2800+ Usual Allowances
5. No of posts 30 (UR-13, OBC-09, SC-04, ST-04, PH-02). The posts can be decreased or increased.
6. The candidate have to attach scanned copy of the photo with the online application.
7.No manual application will be entertained.
8.The candidate have to deposit Rs.200/- (Rs.100/- from SC/ST/OBC & Physically Handicapped are exempted) with hard copy of application at the time of interview.
9. Weightage will be given to experience holders.
10.The eligible candidates will be called for interview
How to apply:
- The eligible and interested candidates have to apply through online on the MCD website www.mcdonline.gov.in between 11/10/2014 to 20/10/2014. The candidates should follow the user guidelines and instructions at the time of applying online.
- Online application form is available on the MCD website www.mcdonline.gov.in. It is advisable to use Mozilla Fox Browser to make the online application. After opening the site by typing http//www.mcdonline.gov.in. ,the button marked e-recruitment may be clicked , which opens the page showing all jobs of MCD to which on line application can be submitted.
- Against each such post, Two Buttons are available namely : (a) View Job profile : Click on the button to read the Job Profile (b) Apply: Click on the button to apply.
- All fields carrying the mark * are compulsory. These fields may be filled in using the key bands. All fields filled in correctly will turn Green. Any field not filled in correctly will turn Red. Till all the fields are correctly filled the page will not go to turn the next page. The photographs in JPG, JPEG, and BMP format need to be uploaded.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MCD|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016