Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th/ 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Staff Nurse or before 31/12/2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD)|
|Vacancy Name||Staff Nurse|
|Total No of Vacancy||21 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31/12/2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Municipal Corporation of Delhi, Delhi|
Detail of Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) Staff Nurse Recruitment:
|2.||Name Of Post||A Grade Staff Nurse|
|3.||Job Profile||SDMC ‘A’ Grade Staff Nurse|
|4.||a) Educational Qualification||Matric pass from a recognized university/Board/School or equivalent|
|‘A’ Grade Nurse and Midwife from a recognized Institute|
|Registered with Nursing Council as ‘A’ Grade Nurse and Midwife|
|b) Experience Required|
|5.||Age Limit||General : – 27 years|
|SC : – 32 years|
|ST : – 32 years|
|OBC : – 30 years|
|Others : – 37 years|
|6.||Emoluments||Fixed Monthly Allowance|
|7.||Type Of Recruitment||CONTRACTUAL|
|8.||No. Of Anticpated Post||21 Post|
|The crucial date of determination of age:||31/12/2014|
|9.||last date of receiving online application:||31/12/2014|
Instructions to candidates:
While applying online for the job candidates may please note the following.
- That, the eligibility conditions as regards age and educational/professional qualifications are fully met before the online application is submitted;
- That the E-mail Id. And the mobile telephone number are furnished in the application form;
- That a Scanned photograph ( J.P.G format) is up-loaded in the application for; and
- That, a print out of the filled in application is taken immediately on submission and kept in safe custody- this needs to be produced, if called for interview.
- The candidates, after submitting the application will bear in mind:- That, the MCD reserves the right to shortlist the candidates on the basis of the pre-determined criteria which may be higher than the minimum qualification prescribed.
- That, all efforts will be made by the MCD to inform the short listed candidates of the details of interview by SMS or on E-mail. The Information will also be put on website within fifteen days from the last date of submission of the application and that no postal intimation will be given.
- That, at the time of interview, a print out of the application as filled on on-line will have to be produced along with all original certificates at the time of interview.
- That, the MCD reserves the right to make any amendment, cancellation and change in this advertisement in whole or part without assigning any reason
Selection Procedure for Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) – Staff Nurse Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/12/2014
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Staff Nurse Vacancy in Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD):
- The contract appointment will be for a period of Six Months only in the first instance or till regular incumbents from UPSC/DSSSB joins whichever is earlier.
- The incumbents will not be entitled Leave Travel Concession (LTC) or any leave for study during the period of engagement.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- Number of vacancies, as given above is subject to change.
- The crucial date of determination of age will be the closing date.
- Upper age limit for the post of GDMO-II shall be 35 years for General, 38 Years for OBC, 40 years for SC/ST & 45 Years for PH, for the post of Specialist the upper age limit shall be 45 years for General, 48 years for OBC, 50 years for SC/ST & 55 years for PH for the post of Pharmacist & PHN 30 years for General, 33 years for OBC, 35 years for SC/ST & 40 years for PH & for the post of SN, ANM, Lab. Asstt., X-Ray Asstt. Statistical Clerk, Ward Boy/Ward Aya, Cleaner & Safai Karamchari the upper age limit shall be 27 years for General, 30 years for OBC , 32 years for SC/ST & 37 years for PH as on closing date.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/12/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MCD|
|Other State Government jobs|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016