Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Additional Teachers through recruitment notification – Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) Recruitment 2015 – No. Dir./Edn./HQ/EDMC/2014-15/d-3820. Candidates who have completed BEd, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Additional Teachers Job on or before 15.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD)|
|Vacancy Name||Additional Teachers|
|Educational Qualification||B.Ed, Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||57 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Municipal Corporation of Delhi, Delhi|
Detail of Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) Additional Teachers Recruitment:
Online applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for engagement of Additional Teachers (Primary) under the scheme of SSA in the schools of East, DMC. The engagement will be purely on temporary and contractual basis upto 31.3.2015 (likely to be extended upto 10th May 2015) on a fixed remuneration of Rs. 27,000/- (Rs. Twenty Seven Thousand Only).
|Name of the Post||Qualification||No. of Post||Emoluments||Age|
|1||Additional Teachers||Senior Secondary (10+2) or intermediate or its equivalent from a recognised Board / University / Institute. Two years diploma / Certificate course in ETE / JBT or equivalent or B.El.Ed from a recognised institution. Must have passed Hindi as a subject at Secondary Level & must have passed English as a subject at Secondary or Senior Secondary level. Must have qualified in CTET conducted by CBSE.||57||Rs. 27,000/- Per Month||30-
Selection Procedure for Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) – Additional Teachers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15.03.2015.
- Select List for the contractual engagement will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the academic and professional qualifications. The criteria for deriving merit list be Secondary Exam – 25% (All subjects), Senior Secondary – 45% (Best five subjects), Teacher Training – 30%..
How to apply for Additional Teachers Vacancy in Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD):
- The eligible and interested candidates may apply through online on www.mcdonline.gov.in between 09.03.15 to 15.03.15. The candidate should follow the user guidelines and instructions at the time of online apply.
- Online applications are available on the MCD website www.mcdonline.gov.in. It is advisable to use Mozilla Fire Fox Browser to make the online application. After opening the site by typing http//www.mcdonline.gov.in, the button marked Jobs @ MCD may be clicked, which shall open the page showing all jobs of MCD to which online application can be make.
- Against the post, Two Buttons namely.
- View Job Profile : check on the button to read the Job Profile
- Apply: Click on the button to apply.
- All fields are compulsory. These fields may be filled in using the key bands. All fields filled in correctly will turn Green. Any field not filled in correctly will turn Red. Till all the fields are correctly filled the page will not go to turn the next page.
- The photograph in JPG, JPEG and BMP format need to be uploaded. The photograph size should be less than 2 MB.
- After all entries are made, the entries ought to be checked thoroughly. After satisfying that entries have been correctly and completely made, the button “submit” is to be clicked.
- Website Line Open for Registration : 09.03.15 (12.00 AM)
- Closing Date for Online Registration : 15.03.15 (11.59 PM)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15.03.2015.
Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) Recruitment 2015 – No. Dir./Edn./HQ/EDMC/2014-15/d-3820
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016