Municipal Corporation of Delhi conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor for Graduate/Post Graduate holders on July 24, 2014
Company name : Municipal Corporation of Delhi
Posts : Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor
Qualification : Graduate/Post Graduate
Salary : NA
No of Post : 07
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 24.074.2014
Details of Post :
Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor
Applications are invited for interview on 24.07.14, in North Delhi Municipal Corporation Medical College in the positions of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor.
VENUE: – CONFERENCE ROOM, IV FLOOR, CIVIC CENTRE
JAWAHARLAL LAL NEHRU MARG, NEW DELHI 110002
The following posts for teaching faculty for academic year 2014-15 are to be filled up on contract basis.
Note: – The eligibility criteria regarding age, qualification, experience and other terms & conditions etc. along with prescribed application Performa is available on the website www.mcdonline.gov.in
Terms & Conditions:
- The teaching staff will be governed as per the rules of Central Government as adopted by North Delhi Municipal Corporation.
- The contractual salary will be Minimum of the Basic pay in the Pay band + GP + NPA (@25% on BP+GP) + HRA + TA + DA on TA
- Number of posts for all categories may increase or decrease or be completely abolished.
- Reservation of posts will be as per GNCTD Rules.
- Interview will be held on 24.07.14 as per table above, on IV th floor Dr S P Mukherjee Civic Centre Jawaharlal Lal Nehru Marg, New Delhi 110002.
- Candidates appearing for interviews are required to bring all documents in original in support of information provided in the application form for verification plus a set ofself attested photocopies of the relevant documents, photo ID & two Photographs.
- After filling up the Application Form, candidates have to take the printout & bring the Form along with Bank Draft/ Pay order of Rs. 1000/- (one thousand only) for general categories and Rs. 500/- (five hundred only) for reserved category & PH (PWD) beneficiary in favour of “COMMISSIONER, NORTH DELHI MUNICIPAL CORPORATION”, payable at Delhi.
- The experience gained in a Medical College/Dental College not recognized by the MCI will not be counted towards teaching experience.
- The qualification and experience will be counted up to the date of interview.
- Details of the Research Work Publications (in annotated form) indicating index/non-index Medical Journals in original plus attested photocopy, must be furnished. Any other relevant outstanding National/International achievements in the profession supported by the documents if any must also be supplied.
- The candidate already in service (Govt. /Semi Govt. /Corporation or Autonomous Body) should apply through proper channel.
- The candidate who is in service will have to bring ‘No Objection Certificate’ from his/her Head of Institution/employer at the time of interview otherwise he/she will not be allowed to appear for interview.
- Those seeking benefits of reservation for SC/ST/OBC must submit caste certificate in his/her name issued by the Component authority. All prospective candidates are advised to check their eligibility regarding admissibility of benefit of reservation accordingly.
- Reservation of Handicapped will be as per the Government rules.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 24.074.2014
Click here for More Details