Mysore Paper Mills Limited (MPM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Finance Officer through recruitment notification – Mysore Paper Mills Limited (MPM) Recruitment 2015 – REF : FPA/732/AOF. Candidates who have completed CA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mysore Paper Mills Limited (MPM).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Chief Finance Officer Job on or before 17/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Mysore Paper Mills Limited (MPM)
Vacancy Name : Chief Finance Officer
Educational Qualification :CA
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.90,000/- p.m
Job Location : Mysore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 17/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : The Chief Administrative Officer, The Mysore Paper Mills Limited, Bhadravati-577302
Detail of Mysore Paper Mills Limited (MPM) Chief Finance Officer Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Chief Finance Officer||1||CA / CA(Inter) / CMA 12 years experience including 5 years in senior management level.||Rs.90,000 – negotiable||50 – 55 years|
Selection Procedure for Mysore Paper Mills Limited (MPM) – Chief Finance Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Chief Finance Officer Vacancy in Mysore Paper Mills Limited (MPM) :
- The Monthly remuneration is subject to deduction of TDS, if any, as per tax rules. The successful candidate has to enter into an agreement containing terms and conditions of the Company.
- MPM reserves the right to accept or reject any of the application without assigning any reason.
- MPM reserves the right to extend the last date for receipt of applications and / or modify the advertisement matter or cancel the advertisement itself.
- The applicants are requested to submit their applications in the prescribed format indicated below with other information desired by the candidates.
- Age, qualification, etc. will be relaxed in deserving cases.
- MPM is not responsible for non-receipt of application by e-mail / post / courier and will reject the applications received after the specified due date.
- Final decision with regard to the said advertisement rests with the MPM and no further correspondence or whatsoever will be entertained.
- The legal jurisdiction is Bhadravati-577302.
- Interested candidates may please send their Bio Data, by post/courier, to The Chief Administrative Officer, The Mysore Paper Mills Limited, Bhadravati-577302. Karnataka (Phone No.08282 270743) OR e-mail their bio data [email protected], on or before 17.08.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/8/2015
Mysore Paper Mills Limited (MPM) Recruitment 2014 – REF : FPA/732/AOF.
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017