Mysore Paper Mills Limited (MPM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mysore Paper Mills Limited (MPM).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Consultant Job on or before 25/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Mysore Paper Mills Limited (MPM)
Vacancy Name : Consultant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, B.sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.30,000-35,000/- p.m
Job Location : Bhadravati
Last Date to Apply for this job : 25/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Chief Administrative Officer, The Mysore Paper Mills Limited, Bhadravati-577302.
Detail of Mysore Paper Mills Limited (MPM) Consultant Recruitment:
- Qualification : M.Sc – Botany / M.Sc-Agri / B.Sc.(Agri)-First Class
- Age : Maximum 65 Years
- Experience : 25 years in Forest-Research work
- Remuneration per month : Rs.30,000 – Rs.35,000
- Duration of ad hoc contract : Till 31.03.2016
- Last date to apply : 25.06.2015
Selection Procedure for Mysore Paper Mills Limited (MPM) – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultant Vacancy in Mysore Paper Mills Limited (MPM) :
- The Monthly remuneration is subject to deduction of TDS, if any, as per tax rules. The successful candidate has to enter into an agreement containing assignment, terms and conditions of the Company.
- MPM reserves the right to accept or reject any of the application without assigning any reason.
- MPM reserves the right to extend the last date for receipt of applications and / or modify the advertisement matter or cancel the advertisement itself.
- The applicants are requested to submit their applications in the prescribed format indicated below with other information desired by the candidates.
- Age, qualification, etc. will be relaxed in deserving cases.
- MPM is not responsible for non-receipt of application sent by e-mail / post / courier and will reject the applications received after the specified due date.
- Final decision with regard to the said advertisement rests with the MPM and no further correspondence or whatsoever will be entertained.
- The legal jurisdiction is Bhadravati-577302. Interested candidates may please send their Bio Data, by post/courier, to The Chief Administrative Officer, The Mysore Paper Mills Limited, Bhadravati-577302. Karnataka (Phone No.08282 270743) OR e-mail their bio data [email protected], on or before 25.06.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/6/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017