Mysore Paper Mills Limited (MPM)has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant General Manager through recruitment notification – Mysore Paper Mills Limited (MPM)Recruitment 2015 – Ref : FPA/743/AGM. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/ M.Tech,M.Sc,MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mysore Paper Mills Limited (MPM).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant General Manager Job on or before 3/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Mysore Paper Mills Limited (MPM)
Vacancy Name : Assistant General Manager
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech,M.Sc,MBA/PGDM
Total No of Vacancy : 05 post
Job Location : Karnataka
Last Date to Apply for this job : 3/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :The Mysore Paper Mills Limited, Bhadravati-577302. Karnataka
Detail of Mysore Paper Mills Limited (MPM) Assistant General Manager Recruitment:
- Asst. General Manager-Paper : 1 post
BE / B.Tech./ M.Tech. in Chemical / Pulp & Paper Technology / B.Sc. with P.G. Diploma in Pulp and Paper Technology from a recognized Institute
- Asst. General Manager-Power Block : 1 post
For AGM-Power Block : BE / B.Tech./ M.Tech. in Electrical / Electronics
- Asst. General Manager-R&D / QC : 1 post
For AGM-R&D/QC : BE / B.Tech./ M.Tech. in Chemical / M.Sc.Chemistry
- Asst. General Manager-Sugar : 1 post
For AGM-Sugar : M.Sc with ANSI / M.Sc (Agri)
- Asst. General Manager-HRD&A : 1 post
For AGM-HRD&A : MBA-HR / MSW. LLB qualification will be an added advantage
- Age : Between 45 years and 55 years 3. Experience : Minimum 18 years in the relevant field. 3.1 AGM-Paper : The candidate should have experience on a high speed paper machines producing writing printing grade and newsprint grade paper. 3.2 AGM-Power Block : The candidate should have experience in high capacity high pressure AFBC & CFBC Boilers and TG with both back pressure as well as extraction condensing turbines. He is responsible for operations and maintenance in Power Block Division. 3.3 AGM-R&D / QC : He should have experience in paper industry. The candidate should also take care of EPC, ETP and IMS activities. He should be well versed in problem solving on use of chemicals in paper machines and pulpmill, studies on new products related to pulp and paper. : 2 : 3.4 AGM-Sugar : The candidate should have hands on experience in sugarmill having a capacity of min.2500 tcd. He heads a team of officers from sugarcane department, process and engineering Departments and responsible for entire operation and maintenance of Sugarmill. 3.5 AGM-HRD&A : The candidate should have thorough knowledge and experience in handling IR, Legal, Personnel, welfare, conciliation matters, etc. LLB qualification will be an added advantage. 4. Pay scale : Rs.20025- Rs.38200 with applicable perks. The present CTC worksout to : At the Minimum of Pay Scale : Rs.42,621 At the Maximum of Pay Scale: Rs.81,171
Selection Procedure for Mysore Paper Mills Limited (MPM)- Assistant General Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 3/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant General Manager Vacancy in Mysore Paper Mills Limited (MPM):
- In deserving cases age and experience shall be relaxable. Salary is negotiable in deserving cases in the form of special allowance upto Rs.20,000 per month. 6. Perks like Provident Fund and Gratuity are applicable as per Rules. Eligible for 30 days privilege leave (Earned Leave), 12 days CL, 6 days Sick Leave and 13 National and Festival Holidays. Company quarters will be provided as per Rules. Eligible for reimbursement of conveyance as per eligibility. 7. Other things being equal, preference will be given to SC / ST candidates. 8. Please apply on or before 03.10.2015. Terms and conditions: 1. MPM reserves the right to accept or reject any of the application without assigning any reason. MPM reserves the right to extend the last date for receipt of applications and / or modify the advertisement matter or cancel the advertisement itself.
- The applicants are requested to submit their applications in the prescribed format indicated below along with other information desired to be submitted by the candidates.
- MPM is not responsible for non-receipt of application sent by e-mail / post / courier and will reject the applications received after the specified due date.
- Final decision with regard to the said advertisement rests with the MPM and no further correspondence or whatsoever will be entertained. : 3 : 6. The legal jurisdiction is Bhadravati-577302. Interested candidates may please send their Bio Data, by post/courier, to The Chief Administrative Officer, The Mysore Paper Mills Limited, Bhadravati-577302. Karnataka (Phone No.08282 270743) OR e-mail their bio data to firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before 03.10.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 3/10/2015
Mysore Paper Mills Limited (MPM)Recruitment 2014 – Ref : FPA/743/AGM.
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017