Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. 1/2015 dt. 13.03.2015. Candidates who have completed MBBS/MS/MD/ M.Sc/ B.V.SC/ B.E/B.Tech/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Junior Engineer & More Vacancies Job from 18.03.2015 to 02.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Engineer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S/MS/MD/ M.Sc/ BVSC/ B.E/B.Tech/ Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||131 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Nagaland Public Service Commission, Kohima.|
Detail of Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) – Junior Engineer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited for filling up the following vacancies under the Government of Nagaland in the manner prescribed below:
- Item No. 1: (a) 18 (Eighteen) posts of Medical Officer (Class-I Gazetted)(b) 4 (Four) posts of Food Safety Officer (Class-III Non-Gazetted) under Health & Family Welfare Department
- Item No. 2: 8 (Eight) posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Class-I Gazetted) under Veterinary & Animal Husbandry Department.
- Item No. 3: 2 (Two) posts of Assistant Conservator of Forest (Class-I Gazetted) under Forest, Wildlife & Ecology Department.
- Item No.4: 2 (Two) posts of Assistant Geologist (Class-I Gazetted) under Geology and Mining Department.
- Item No. 5: 1 (One) post of Assistant Planning Officer (Class-II Gazetted) under Planning & Co-ordination Department.
- Item No. 6: 1 (One) post of Statistical Officer (Class-II Gazetted) under Economics & Statistics Department.
- Item No. 7: 6 (Six) posts of Extension Officer (Class-III Non-Gazetted) under Sericulture Department
- Item No. 8: 4 (Four) posts of Junior Soil Conservation Officer (Class-II Gazetted) under Soil & Water Conservation Department
- Item No. 9: 8 (Eight) posts of Agri. Inspector (Class-III Non-Gazetted) under Agriculture Department
- Item No. 10: 4 (Four) posts of Inspector of Legal Metrology & Consumer Protection (Class-III Non-Gazetted) under Legal Metrology & Consumer Protection Department
- Item No. 11: (a) 5 (Five) posts of Sub Divisional Officer (Electrical) (Class-I Gazetted) (b) 1 (One) post Assistant Electrical Inspector (Class-II Gazetted) (c) 18 (Eighteen) posts of Junior Engineer (Electrical) (Class-II Gazetted) (d) 2 (Two) posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) (Class-II Gazetted) under Power Department
- Item No. 12: (a) 4 (four) posts Sub Divisional Officer (Civil/Agri.) (Class-I Gazetted) (b) 4 (four) posts of Junior Engineer (Civil/Agri.) (Class-II Gazetted) under Irrigation & Flood Control Department.
- Item No.13: (a) 1 (One) post of Asst. Mechanical Engineer (Mechanical) (Class-I Gazetted) (b) 2 (two) posts of Junior Engineer (Mechanical) (Class-II Gazetted) (c) 6 (Six) posts of Sub Divisional Officer (Civil) (Class-I Gazetted) (d) 7 (Seven) posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) (Class-II Gazetted) under Works and Housing Department.
- Item No.14 (a) 3 (Three) posts of Sub Divisional Officer (Civil) (Class-I Gazetted) (b) 15 (Fifteen) posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) (Class-II Gazetted) under Public Health & Engineering Department.
- Item No.15: 2 (Two) posts of Fishery Inspector (Class-III Non-Gazetted) under Fisheries Department.
- Item No.16: (a) 1 (One) post of Lecturer (Civil Engg.) (Grade-A) (b) 1 (One) post of Astt. Lecturer (Electrical Engg.) (Grade-III) (c) 1 (One) post of Demonstrator (Electrical) (Grade-III) under the Department of Higher and Technical Education.
- Item No. 1 (a) MBBS/MS/MD (b) Degree in Food Technology / Dairy Technology / Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Agriculture Science/Vety. Science/Microbiology/ Master Degree in Chemistry/ Degree in Medicine. or Any other Equivalent/ Recognized qualification notified by the Central Government or Successfully completed training as specified by the food authority of India in a recognized institute or Institution approved for the purpose.
- Item No. 2: B.V.SC. & A.H/M.V.SC./G.B.VC/G.M.VC/G.V.SC or equivalent.
- Item No. 3: Second class Bachelor Degree in Natural Science (1.Botany 2. Zoology 3.Forestry 4.Agriculture 5.Horticulture 6. Biochemistry 7.Biotechnology 8.Veterinary & Animal Husbandry), Mathematics, Statistics, Geology, Mechanical, Civil or Chemical Engg. or Agriculture of a recognized university or equivalent foreign qualification. Preference shall be given to those candidates who posses B.Sc/M.Sc (Forestry). 50% post of the total direct recruitment post shall be kept reserved for forestry graduate. In the case of candidates who had a degree in pure mathematics or statistic, they must have taken one of the following subjects in their higher secondary or matriculation or equivalent examination:- (1) Biology (2) Physics or (3) Chemistry. In the case of university not awarding class/division for their degree, the candidate must have secured atleast 50% of the aggregate marks.
- Item No 4: Master degree in geology from any recognized university or M.Tech in applied geology or its equivalent.
- Item No.5: Master Degree in Economics/ Mathematics /Statistics & Commerce from a recognized university.
- Item No.6: Post graduate in Economics/Statistics/ Mathematics/ Commerce.
- Item No.7: B.Sc.PGDS/M.Sc Sericulture/ B.Sc (Agriculture) PGDS
- Item No. 8: B.Sc(Agri), Agri. Engg, Horti. Sc & WC Engg. or Forestry
- Item No. 9: B.Sc (Agri)
- Item No. 10: Graduate in Science with Physics as one of the subjects or Degree in Engg.
- Item No. 11: (a) B.E/B.Tech (Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engg.) (b) & (c) Degree/3 (Three) years Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engg. (d) Degree/3 (Three) years Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Item No. 12: (a) B.E Agri Engg. or Civil Engg. (b) B.E (Agri Engg.), B.E (Civil Engg.) or 3 (Three) years Diploma course in Agri. Engg./Civil Engg
- Item No. 13: (a) Degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent from a university/ board recognized by AICTE. (b) 3 (Three) years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ its equivalent or above from a university/board recognized by AICTE. (c) Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from a university/ board recognized by AICTE. (d) 3 (Three) years Diploma in Civil Engineering/ its equivalent or above from a university/board recognized by AICTE.
- Item No. 14: (a) Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering. (b) Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent qualification of a recognized university or 3 (Three) years Diploma in civil Engineering from a recognized board of technical education.
- Item No. 15: (i) B.F. Sc. (ii) B.Sc(Zoology) its equivalent with 1 (one) year P.G Diploma in fishery science.
- Item No. 16: (a) B.Tech/B.E. (Civil Engineering) (b) & (c) Degree/3 (Three) Years Diploma in Electrical/Electronics & Electrical Engg. *a,b,c with 60% & above.
Pay Band : Item Nos. 1(a),2,3,4,11(a),12(a),13(a)(c),15600-391005400 14(a)&16(a) Item Nos. 5&69300-348004600 Item Nos. 8,11(b)(c)(d),12(b),13(b)(d),9300-348004400 14(b) &16(b)(c) Item Nos. 1(b),7,9,10&15 5200-202002800
Age as on 01-01-2015 21 Yrs.-30 Yrs.
Selection Procedure for Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) – Junior Engineer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02.04.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Engineer & More Vacancies – Vacancy in Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC):
- All fields marked as * on the eForm are mandatory.
- Instructions for uploading photograph and signature: a. Candidate must upload clear scanned images of their photograph and signature. b. Size of photograph should be approximately 200 pixels width x 250 pixels height. Size of signature should be approximately 250 pixels width x 120 pixels height.
- Instructions for making online payment for examination fee: a. After submitting the eForm, candidate shall click on the Preview Button and review all the details for correctness in the submitted eForm. b. If any information is incorrect or photograph/signature have not been correctly uploaded, candidate may submit a new application. c. After candidate is satisfied that all information is correct and photograph & signature have been correctly uploaded, proceed to make online payment. d. Page will be re-directed to NDML payment page. e. Candidate will select payment option: Debit Card, Internet Banking, Credit Card. f. Candidate will select the bank and be re-directed to the bank payment page. g. Fill in the required details and proceed to make payment of Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) as examination fee. h. After making payment, page will be re-directed to the State Portal payment confirmation page. Only then, the candidate’s online application form shall be accepted.
- Candidates who apply online must pay the fees online through the designated payment gateway for which a transaction fee will be charged by the service provider (NDML) as per the rates given below: Sl.No.Payment Type Transaction Fees (Excluding Applicable Taxes) 1 Internet Banking Payment Rs. 5 for transaction amount up to Rs. 500 2 Debit Card Payment 0.75% of the transaction amount for value up to Rs. 2000 3 Credit Card Payment 1.00% of the transaction amount 4 Cash Card/Prepaid/Wallets Rs. 10 or 1.5% of the transaction amount whichever is lower 5 IMPS Rs. 5 for transaction amount up to Rs. 5,000 6 NEFT/RTGS Rs. 5 per payment for any amount
- Candidates who apply individually from any CSC may make payment by cash a sum of Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) as examination fee and additional Rs. 50/- (Rupees fifty only) for CSC service charge which includes scanning, filling up of eForm and transaction fee.
- Candidates should note down the Transaction ID of their eForm which will be required later for downloading e-Admission Certificate and for future reference.
- For any queries candidates can call the following helpdesk numbers during office hours (10:00 hrs to 15:00hrs): a. Technical queries (IT&C Department): i. +91 8974066129 ii. +91 9612050101 b. CSC Helpdesk: 0370 2270220
- The Online Application Form shall be available from 10:00 A.M. 18th March 2015 till 12:00 Noon 2nd April 2015.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
Only those candidates who possess requisite qualification acquired from recognized university/institution at the time of applying will be eligible to apply for the post(s). Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam. Immediately after declaration of the written results, selected candidates must submit attested/self-attested photocopies of the following documents/materials to the Commission: a) HSLC/Matriculation/Equivalent Admit Card for proof of Date of Birth. No other Certificate will be accepted for age proof. b) Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate/Scheduled Tribe Certificate/Backward Tribe Certificates as relevant and applicable. c) For physically handicapped candidate, certificate from competent medical authority is required. d) Proof of Educational Qualifications: Mark Sheets & Pass Certificates from matriculation onwards till requisite qualification (In absence of Degree/Post Graduate Pass Certificate, Provisional Certificate of Institute/University must be submitted). e) Internship completion Certificate & Registration Certification issued by Medical Council of ndia/Indian Veterinary Council is necessary for Medical/Veterinary Candidates. f) No Objection Certificate from the Head of Department/Public Undertaking to be furnished, only in case the applicant is an employee of the Government or Public Undertaking. g) All relevant documents/certificates to be submitted should have been issued by the concerned authority/institution/board/university on or before the last date of submission of application form.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02.04.2015
Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. 1/2015 dt. 13.03.2015
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016