Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) Recruitment 2015 – NO.NPSC/ADVT/EDS-2012. Candidates who have completed Maters Degree, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Professor on or before 24/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC)
Vacancy Name :Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 43 Posts
Salary : Rs.9,300-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Kohima
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 24/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC), Kohima
Detail Of Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
Applications are invited for filling up the following vacancies under the Government of Nagaland in the manner prescribed below:
|I. Assistant Professor under Higher Education Department|
|Item Nos||Subject & No. of post(s)||Educational Qualifications|
(i) Master’s Degree from a recognized University in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade relaxable by 5% in case of ST/SC and differently-abled candidates.
(ii) Clearing of National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC/SLET/SET.
(iii) Candidates who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedures for Award of Ph.D Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
MA in English with PGDTE (Diploma in Teaching of English)
M.Phil in ELS(English Language Studies) / ELT(English Language Teaching)
Integrated MA in English from English and Foreign Languages University(EFLU)-Hyderabad
|II. Assistant Professor( NCTE) under Higher Education Department|
|9||Computer Science 1(one)||
(i) A Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science/Computer Application with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) relaxable by 5% in case of ST/SC/differently-abled candidates.
(ii) MEd. With at least 55% marks(or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) relaxable by 5% in case of ST/SC/differently-abled candidates.
(iii) Any other stipulation prescribed by the UGC/ any other affiliation body/State Government, from time to time for the positions of principal and lecturers, shall be mandatory.
|III. Lecturers & TRA under SCERT|
|10||Biology-1(one)||MSc. in Botany/Zoology with BEd.|
|11||Chemistry-1(one)||MSc. in Chemistry with BEd.|
|12||English-1(one)||MA. in English with BEd.|
|13||Mathematics-1(one)||MSc. in Mathematics with BEd.|
|14||Political Science-1(one)||MA. in Political Science with BEd.|
|15||TRA-1(one)||MSc. in Physics with BEd.|
|III. Post Graduate Teacher(PGT)under School Education|
Post Graduate 2nd Class Degree of a recognized University on specific subject with minimum 50% marks with BEd. and 5% relaxation admissible for ST/SC candidates.
|18||Computer Science- 2(two)|
- Relaxation in Educational Qualification and Reservation:
- In respect of the post of Assistant Professor(Computer Science) where the required qualification is MEd has been relaxed to BEd as per Notification NO.HTE/41/2002 dated 16.03.2013 subject to the following conditions. (i) Such candidates shall acquire the necessary qualifications within a period of 5(five) years failing which placement to higher grades and increments of pay shall be withheld. (ii) The relaxation is applicable only in respect of the subjects where qualified and eligible candidates are not available. (iii) If qualified candidates are available, only such candidates shall be considered for recruitment.
- In respect of Lecturers and PGT, candidates not possessing the prescribed BEd. qualification, relaxation shall be admissible to the candidates belonging to the Backward Tribes of Konyak, Chang, Khiamniungan, Yimchunger, Sangtam, Phom, Chakhesang, Pochury and Zeliang provided the short-listed complete the said course within 5(five) years. (Notifications NO.EDS(A)-5/2002 dt 27.10/08, 09/01/2009, 18/11/2009, 10/01/2010 and 18/02/2010). However, in respect of other Naga Tribes, BEd. qualification relaxation shall not be admissible as per School Education Department’s letter No. EDS/HSS/4-1/2008/464 dt. 12.06.2015.
- Whereas, Assistant Professor in History(HE), Lecturer in English(SCERT), PGT(Chemistry and Geography) are reserved for backward tribes and TRA(SCERT) is reserved for PH, however, Indigenous Inhabitant candidates may also apply subject to non availability of B.T candidates or in lieu of addition of posts.
- SCALE OF PAY : Item No. 1-9 : P.B. -3 Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- +AGP Rs. 6,000/- Item No. 10-14 : P.B. -3 Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- +GP Rs. 5,400/- Item No. 15-24 : P.B. -2 Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- +GP Rs. 4,600/-
- AGE LIMIT AS ON 01-01-2015: Item No. 1-24 : Minimum – 21 yrs. Maximum – 30 yrs.
Selection Procedure For Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) – Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Professor Vacancy in Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC):
- Further, the balance12% of the vacancies are reserved for the candidates belonging to (a) Chakhesang (4%) (b) Pochury(2%) (c) Zeliang (4%)and (d) Sumi of Kiphire District (2%) vide Personnel & Administrative Reforms Department Notification NO.RCBT 5/87(Pt-II) dated 14th April, 2011.and 15th June, 2012.
- For candidates who are Government Employees and still serving, “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” portion in the Application Form should be signed by the Head of the Department.
- Application Form (including Pattern of Examination, Syllabus and self-certification) can be downloaded from the Commission’s website at www.npsc.co.in and send the duly filled up Application Form by registered post along with Demand Draft drawn in favour of Secretary, Nagaland Public Service Commission, Kohima, payable at Kohima, being fees for Form and Examination.
- Application form can also be submitted personally in the Commission’s Office on payment of Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three hundred) only by cash.
- Application Forms will not be issued from the office of the Commission.
- Candidates must submit the following documents:- (i) 1(One) copy of recent passport size photograph (to be pasted in the appropriate space provided for). (ii) Original examination fee receipt issued by the Commission/Bank Draft (iii) Attested copy of HSLC/Matriculation/ Equivalent Admit Card for proof of Date of Birth. No other certificates will be entertained for proof of age. (iv) Attested copy of Mark Sheets and Pass certificates from HSLC/ Equivalent onwards till requisite qualification. (In absence of Pass Certificates, provisional pass certificate must be enclosed) (v) Attested copy of Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate (I.I.C.), SC/ST,BT Certificate (if applicable).
- For Applications submitted by registered post, a relaxation of 7(seven) days is granted, provided it is dispatched by post on or before the last date of submission and addressed to the Secretary, N.P.S.C.
- Incomplete Application in any respect (Including unsigned/forged signature) and or applications received after the closing date shall be summarily rejected. The written examination is tentatively scheduled to be held in the early part of October, 2015. The last date for submission of application Form is 24th July,2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/07/2015
Reference: Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) Recruitment 2015 – NO.NPSC/ADVT/EDS-2012
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016