Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Economic Investigator & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) Recruitment 2015 – NO.NPSC/ADVT/NON-TECH/1/2010. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Economic Investigator & More Vacancies Job on or before 18/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC)
Vacancy Name : Economic Investigator & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 86 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : Kohima
Last Date to Apply for this job : 18/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Secretary, Nagaland Public Service Commission, Kohima
Detail of Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) Economic Investigator & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited for filling up the following vacancies under the Government of Nagaland in the manner prescribed below:
- Item No. 1: 12 (Twelve) posts of Extra Assistant Commissioner (Class-I Gazetted, Junior Grade) under Personnel & Administrative Reforms Department.
- Item No. 2: 7 (Seven) posts of Deputy Superintendent of Police (Class-I Gazetted) under Home Department, Police Establishment Branch.
- Item No. 3: 1 (One) posts of District Transport Officer (Class-II Gazetted) under Transport Department.
- Item No. 4: 1 (One) post of Excise Inspector (Class-II Gazetted) under Excise Department.
- Item No. 5: 30 (Thirty) posts of Secretariat Assistant (Class-III Non Gazetted) under Personnel & Administrative Reforms Department.
- Item No. 6: 15 (Fifteen) posts of Junior Divisional Accountant (Class-III Non Gazetted) under Treasuries & Accounts Department.
- Item No. 7: 2 (Two) posts of Senior Inspector of Cooperative Societies (Class-III Non Gazetted) under Cooperation Department.
- Item No. 8: 1 (One) post of Inspector of Supply (Class-III Non Gazetted) under Food & Civil Supplies Department.
- Item No. 9: 2 (Two) posts of Inspector of Labour (Class-III Non Gazetted) under Labour & Employment Department.
- Item No. 10: (a) 10 (Ten) posts of Inspector of Industries / Extension Officer (Class-III Non-Gazetted) under Industries & Commerce Department. (b) 5 (Five) posts of Economic Investigator (Class-III Non Gazetted) under Industries & Commerce Department.
- QUALIFICATION : Item No. 1 to 10: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, including Divinity, from a Recognized University.
- SCALE OF PAY:
- Item No: 1 & 2 : P.B. – 3, Rs. 15,600 – 39,100, G.P. Rs. 5,400.
- Item No: 3 : P.B. – 2, Rs. 9,300 – 34,800, G.P. Rs. 4,600.
- Item No: 4 : P.B. – 2, Rs. 9,300 – 34,800, G.P. Rs. 4,400.
- Item No: 5 : P.B. – 2, Rs. 9,300 – 34,800, G.P. Rs. 4,200.
- Item No: 6 to 10 a,b : P.B. – 1, Rs. 5,200 – 20,200, G.P. Rs. 2,800.
- AGE AS ON 01-01-2015: 21-30 yEARS
- The upper age is relaxable by: (a) 5 (Five) years for SC/ST Candidates. (b) Age relaxation for serving Government Employees shall be allowed the equal number of years they are in service, subject to a maximum of 5 (Five) years.
- 80% of the vacancies are reserved for candidates belonging to (i) any Naga Tribe (ii) Kuki (iii) Garo (iv) Mikir (v) Kachari, provided, such persons are Indigenous Inhabitant of the State of Nagaland. 25% of the vacancies are reserved for the candidates belonging (a) Konyak (b) Phom (c) Sangtam (d) Yimchunger (e) Chang and (f) Khiamniungan. Further, 12% of the vacancies are reserved for the candidates belonging to (a) Chakhesang (4%) (b) Pochury (2%) (c) Zeliang (4%) and (d) Sumis of Kiphire District (2%) issued vide Personnel & Administrative Reforms Department Notification NO.RCBT 5/87(Pt-II) dated 14th April, 2011 and 15th June, 2011. The above reservation is out of 80% for Indigenous Inhabitant candidates.
- There shall be 3% Reservation for Physically Challenged Candidates, wherever applicable, as per Government Notification NO.AR/Gen-9/97 dated 16-01-08.
- For the Preliminary Examination, there will be one common paper of General Studies only. Syllabus and Pattern of Examination can be downloaded from the Commission’s Website at www.npsc.co.in.
- Only those candidates who possess degree qualification in any discipline (including Divinity) or awaiting result shall be eligible to apply for the post(s) at the time of applying.
- For prelims, other documents (Mark Sheets, Pass Certificates etc) are not required. However, candidates must completely fill in the form by providing accurate information in all matters (Date of Birth, etc). IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THAT A CANIDATE DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND/OR THAT HE/SHE HAS FURNISHED INCORRECT OR FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS/HER CANDIDATURE SHALL STAND CANDELLED.
- Immediately on declaration of Mains result, candidates selected for the Interview must submit attested Photostat copies of the following documents to the Commission: (a) HSLC/Matriculation/Equivalent Admit Card for proof of Date of Birth. No other Certificate will be accepted for age proof. (b) Mark Sheets from HSLC/Equivalent onwards till requisite qualification. (c) Pass Certificate of HSLC, HSSLC & Degree issued by Board/University. In absence of Degree pass certificate issued by University, candidates may submit provisional pass certificate issued by Institution/university. (d) For physically handicapped candidate, certificate from competent medical authority is required. (e) Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate (I.I.C.), S.C./S.T. & B.T. (if applicable) certificates. Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate, S.C./S.T. & B.T. certificates should be signed only by District Authority not below the rank of Additional Deputy Commissioner. (f) For candidates who are Government Employees and still serving, “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” should be signed by the Head of the Department, with Name and Office Seal, along with date of appointment.
- Only online applications shall be accepted. Application forms shall not be issued from the Commission’s Office.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
Selection Procedure for Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) – Economic Investigator & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Economic Investigator & More Vacancies Vacancy in Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) :
- Candidates can apply Online through the Nagaland State Portal athttps://nagaland.gov.in or through any NagalandOne Common Service Center (CSC). Details of the Online Application Form (eForm), instructions to the candidates and list of operational CSCs are available on the Commission’s website at www.npsc.co.in.
- All fields marked as * on the eForm are mandatory.
- Instructions for uploading photograph and signature:
- Candidate must upload clear scanned images of their photograph and signature.
- Size of photograph should be 200 pixels width x 250 pixels height.
- Size of signature should be 250 pixels width x 120 pixels height.
- Instructions for making online payment for examination fee:
- After submitting the eForm, candidate shall click on the Preview Button and review all the details for correctness in the submitted eForm.
- If any information is incorrect or photograph/signature has not been correctly uploaded, candidate may submit a new application.
- After candidate is satisfied that all information is correct and photograph & signature have been correctly uploaded, proceed to make online payment.
- Page will be re-directed to NDML payment page.
- Candidate will select payment option: Debit Card, Internet Banking, Credit Card.
- Candidate will select the bank and be re-directed to the bank payment page.
- Fill in the required details and proceed to make payment.
- After making payment, page will be re-directed to the State Portal payment confirmation page. Only then, the candidate’s online application form shall be routed to the Commission.
- Candidates are advised to check the payment status in their State Portal inbox. If the payment status shows “Completed”, the form has been successfully submitted. If the payment status shows “Pending” the candidate must make payment again by clicking “Pending”. If more than one payment is made for the same application the excess amount will be refunded.
- Candidates who apply individually from any CSC may make payment by cash a sum of Rs. 300 (rupees three hundred only) for examination fee and additional Rs. 50 (rupees fifty only) for CSC service charge which includes scanning, filling up of eForm and transaction fee.
- Candidates should note down the Transaction ID of their eForm which will be required later for downloading Admission Certificate and for future reference.
- Candidates requiring assistance can call up the following helpdesk numbers (10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.) on working days.
- Technical Queries IT&C Department (i) +91 8974066129 (ii) +91 9612050101 CSC HelpDesk: 0370 2270220 NPSC Office (i) +91 8259067553 (ii) +91 9402988506
- The Online Application Form shall be available from 10:00 a.m.30th July, 2015 till 03:00 p.m. 18th August, 2015 (Last date of submission).
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/8/2015
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017