Nagaland University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Nagaland University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Fellow on or before 29/02/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Nagaland University
Vacancy Name : Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.14,000-16,000/-per month
Job Location : Nagaland
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 29/02/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Department of Chemistry, Nagaland University, Lumami – 798627, Nagaland.
Detail Of Post:
- NAME OF THE PROJECT: Greener Synthetic Protocols for Design and Development of Quaternary Ammonium Tribromides and Reactivity Studies Thereof
- POSITION ADVERTISED: Project Fellow
- TENURE: 3 years
- SALARY: (a) Non-Gate/ Non NET = Rs. 14,000/- p.m. (b) Gate/ NET/ GPAT = Rs. 16,000/- p.m.
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS M.Sc. Chemistry
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/02/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
Application along with biodata should be sent by email to [email protected] on or before 29th February, 2016, after which shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview to Department of Chemistry, Nagaland University, Lumami – 798627, Nagaland. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/02/2016