Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited (NMRCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited (NMRCL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO. NMRC/PERS/HR/2015 (02) DATED: 17/06/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited (NMRCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Manager & More Vacancies on or before 16/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited (NMRCL)
Vacancy Name :Assistant Manager & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 05 Posts
Salary : Rs.20,600-66,000/-pm
Job Location : Nagpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 16/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Joint General Manager (Admin) Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. 28/2, Anand Vihar, C.K. Naidu Road, Civil Lines, Nagpur, Maharashtra -440001
Detail Of Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited (NMRCL) Assistant Manager & More Vacancies Recruitment:
The N a g p u r Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of Maharashtra has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Nagpur. To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel for NMRCL, applications are invited from experienced, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality from Indian Railways (IR), Govt. Metro Rail Corporations and other PSUs for under-mentioned posts on deputation/re-employment/contract basis initially for a period of five years:
|Post (Post Code)||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale (IDA)||Educational Qualification||Eligibility Criterion as on 01/07/2015||Desirable Qualification & Experience||Max. Age on 01/7/15|
|Addl. General Manager (Civil) Post Code- 01/AGM/C||02||Rs.43200- 66000/-||B.E./ B.Tech (Civil)||Officers working in Pay Scale Rs.37400- 67000 (GP-8700) in CDA or PSU Executives working in Pay Scale Rs.36,600-62000 (IDA) with min. 4 (four) years’ experience||Minimum 15 years’ experience in construction of Railway Bridge/ RoB/ Viaduct with Open/Well/ Pile Foundation, Fabrication & erection of large Railway bridge spans, Launching of PSC/Steel/Composite Girders, Design & Construction of buildings. Tendering & Contract Management. M. Tech. Structure, Design, Metro Rail Experience or International experience will be an advantage.||50 Years|
|Joint General Manager (Civil) Post Code- 02/JGM/C||02||Rs.36600- 62000/-||B.E./ B.Tech (Civil)||Officers working in Pay Scale Rs.15600- 39100 (GP-7600) CDA or PSU Executives working in Pay Scale Rs.29100-54500 (IDA) with 5 (five) years experience or Rs.24900 -50500 (IDA) with 10 (ten) years experience.||Minimum 10 (ten) years’ experience in construction of Railway Bridge/RoB/ Viaduct with Open/ Well/Pile Foundation, Launching of PSC/Steel/ Composite Girders. Tendering & Contract Management.||45 Years|
|Assistant Manager (HR) Post Code- 03/AM/HR||01||Rs.20600- 46500/-||MBA – with specialization in HR||02 (Two) year fulltime MBA – with specialization in HR with minimum 60% marks, from a Govt. recognized University/Institute. Experience: – Minimum 02 (Two) years’ experience in Payroll, Salary Disbursement, HR MIS & policy matters etc||Desirable Qualification – Diploma in Computer Application with minimum 60% marks from Govt. recognized Institute, Diploma in Soft Skill & Personal Development. LLB Degree and Knowledge of SAP/ERP (HR) will be preferred.||28 Years|
Selection Procedure For Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited (NMRCL) – Assistant Manager & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/07/2015
- The selection methodology will comprise two stage processes – Personal Interview followed by Medical examination. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude and physical fitness. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility/ experience in the relevant field, in the ratio of 1:5. If sufficient candidates are not available for a particular post, then candidates with lesser service length may be considered for short listing, in the relevant Post/Grade.
- Officers working/retired from Railway/Railway PSUs/ Govt/PSUs involved in construction are eligible to apply for Post Code – 01/AGM/C, Post Code – 02/JGM/C.
- Officers coming on deputation shall be governed by relevant deputation rules of their service.
- Selected Candidates coming from Govt./PSU on re-employment will be eligible for Pay, CDA/IDA (prevalent),Perks,20% HRA/Company lease + other allowances applicable to NMRCL employees. DA on pension if any will be forgone. 4. Candidates selected on contract basis will be fixed at the minimum of the pay scale and will be eligible for IDA(prevalent),Perks, 20% HRA/Company lease + other allowances applicable to NMRCL employees
How To Apply For Assistant Manager & More Vacancies Vacancy in Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited (NMRCL):
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format Appendix -1. All relevant documents (Self -attested) should be attached along with the application(Appendix -1) and submitted within due date at Metro Bhawan, 28/2, Anand Nagar, C K Naidu Road, Civil Lines, Nagpur-440001.
- The complete filled in application form should reach this office latest by Dt.16/07/2015.
- The candidates shall submit the filled in format and attach two copies of recent passport size photos and all the relevant documents and testimonials. 3. Incomplete Applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. NMRCL is not responsible for Loss/delay in post. No other format of application will be entertained.
- Names of shortlisted candidates will tentatively be put up on our website on Dt. 17/07/2015 (6pm).
- The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for interview on the scheduled dates and time with all original documents /testimonials and experience certificates.
- The interview will tentatively start from 22/07/2015, at Metro Bhawan, 28/2, Anand Nagar, C K Naidu Road, Civil Lines, Nagpur-440001. No separate communications by post will be sent to the candidates individually. The candidates are required to go through the instructions for interview displayed on our website and appear for the interview accordingly along with original copies of testimonials. The candidates should be in constant touch with NMRCL website www.metrorailnagpur.com for updated information.
- The names of the candidates, who qualify the selection process, will be uploaded in our website tentatively by Dt.24/07/2015(6pm).
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent for medical examination as per the medical standards mentioned on NMRCL Website. 9. NMRCL is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in. In case a candidate is already employed in a Govt. / PSU organization, the NOC for attending the interview from the present employer will be required at the time of interview. The eligible and willing candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria may apply along with their detailed particulars in the enclosed format by Dt.16/07/2015, positively by speed post to: THE ENVELOPE SHOULD BE PROPERLY SEALED AND SUPER SCRIBED WITH Name of the post———–, Post Code—————— To, Joint General Manager (Admin) Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
28/2, Anand Vihar, C.K. Naidu Road, Civil Lines, Nagpur, Maharashtra -440001
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/07/2015
Reference: Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited (NMRCL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO. NMRC/PERS/HR/2015 (02) DATED: 17/06/2015