Nainital Bank Limited (NBL) invites application for the recruitment of Management Trainees with M.A/ M.Sc/ M.Com holders
Company name : Nainital Bank Limited (NBL)
Posts : Management Trainees
Qualification : M.A/ M.Sc/ M.Com
Salary : Rs. 18,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Uttarakhand
Last date to apply : 27.10.2014
Details of Post :
- Age– Candidate should be in the age group of 18-27 years as on 30.06.2014. Upper age limit relaxable by -5- years in case of suitable SC/ST candidates, subject to production of Caste Certificate to the satisfaction of the Bank.
- Qualification– Graduate/ Post Graduate in Arts /Science/ commerce/ Agriculture and Management with minimum 55% marks from recognized University/ Institute. The SC/ST candidates will be given relaxation of 5% in the minimum required percentage of marks. Proficiency in Computer Operations and knowledge of Hindi & English languages are essential.
- Remuneration– During the period of two years’ assignment, as Management Trainee, shall be eligible for consolidated lump-sum amount of Rs. 18,000.00 per month in the first year and Rs. 23,000.00 per month in the second year. The selected Management Trainees, after completion of active Two Years satisfactory assignment as Management Trainee and found suitable shall be absorbed in Bank’s service as DRO’s in Officers Grade/Scale-I, at sole discretion of the Bank.
Rs. 800.00 (Rupees eight hundred only) in case of general candidates and Rs. 400.00 (Rupees four hundred only) in case of SC/ST candidates against proof of caste certificate, as above. The required fee is to be remitted through NEFT as per details given below:
Beneficiary : The Nainital Bank Limited
Branch : Mall Road Branch, Nainital
Type of Account : Current Account
Account No. : 1001000000000214
IFS Code : NTBL0NAI001
- Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria will be required to appear for on- line written test of English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and Test of General & Financial Awareness at the centre allotted by the Bank/ Agency for written test keeping in view the administrative/ technical feasibility at their own expenses. The candidates declared successful in the written test will be called for personal interview at place and date notified by the Bank.
- The Candidates may download Application Form for this purpose from the link (Bank’s website) and required information/details/ be sent therein together with self- attested requisite documents as proof of academic qualification, date of birth, post qualification experience (if any) and Caste etc. Incomplete Application in any manner and also not supported with required documents shall be rejected straight way, without written information in this regard. Request for acceptance of supportive documents, if any, not appended with application at later stage shall not be entertained at any cost. The Candidates should ensure that information in appended application are in typed form only. Hand written Application either in full or in part shall not be considered and shall be liable to be rejected, without assigning any reason.
- Before dispatch, the Candidates must ensure mention of “Application for Management Trainee”, on the top of front side of envelope in bold letters. Last date of receipt of application is October 27, 2014.
- Application fee is non- refundable. This is the duty of the candidate to ensure that he/she fulfills eligibility criteria in all respect. Reasons for rejection of application shall not be communicated by the Bank in writing. However, list of rejected application shall be displayed on Bank’s web-site. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Mere eligibility does not confer any right upon the candidate to be called for written test and or for personal Interview. The Bank reserves the right to short list amongst eligible candidates who have applied for Management Trainee, in case applications are received in huge number.
- Mention of e-mail ID of candidate, applying for Management Trainee, is compulsory [Please refer serial Number 5 of Application]. Application without valid e-mail ID shall be rejected as all communiqué in this regard to all eligible candidates shall be made by the Bank through e-mail only.
- Date and venue of on-line written examination shall be communicated to the short listed candidates in due course. a. The written examination may be conducted online at venues across many centres in Uttarakhand, U.P.& Delhi as per administrative/ technical feasibility etc. b. Bank, however, reserve the right to cancel any of the examination centres/ and /or add some other centres, depending upon the response, administrative/ technical feasibility etc. c. Candidates will appear for the examination at the allotted examination centre at his/her own risks and expenses and Bank shall not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature. d. No request for change of centre of examination shall be entertained.
- Selected Management Trainees may be allotted/assigned any of the Branch/ Office of the Bank, present or future at sole discretion and emerging exigencies of the Bank.
- It is duty of the Candidate to visit regularly his/ her e-mails, as all information connected with subject matter shall be sent by the Bank on e-mail ID only, provided by the Candidate in appended Form. No separate communication by Post/ Courier shall be made by the Bank in this regard.
- While submitting application, candidate/s should ensure that he/she is fulfilling the eligibility criteria in all respect as stipulated in the Bank’s Notification. In case, any information is found incorrect/ concealed by the candidate, his/ her candidature shall be rejected summarily, at any stage.
How to apply :
Eligible candidates may send their duly filled and signed application in a closed envelope addressed to: The Vice President [HRM], the Nainital Bank Limited, Head Office, Seven Oaks Building, Mallital, Nainital, Uttarakhand – 263 001 on or before October 27, 2014. Applications received after October 27, 2014 shall be liable to be rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 27.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NBL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017