Nalanda University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Library Trainees through recruitment notification – Nalanda University Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Lib can apply for the new recruitment notification from Nalanda University.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Library Trainees on or before 06/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Nalanda University
Vacancy Name : Library Trainees
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.Lib
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-20,000/-pm
Job Location : Nalanda
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 06/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Nalanda University, Rajgir, Dist. Nalanda, Bihar- 803
Detail Of Nalanda University Library Trainees Recruitment:
- Nalanda University, Rajgir has been established by a special Act of Indian Parliament i.e. The Nalanda University Act 2010 as an International Institution of Excellence for pursuit of intellectual, philosophical, historical and spiritual study.
- As with the ancient Nalanda, the new incarnation of Nalanda University envisions its Library to be the central fulcrum of the master plan of the University, both in terms of its design and bearing.
- The primary objective of Nalanda University Library is to become an apex resource center with a state-of-the-art Library resource (print and digital) and services by being a constant companion in the academic-journey of the entire community of the University. It caters significantly to the students, research scholars and faculty members in their quest for creating new bodies of knowledge.
- The seamless flow of information between the users and the members of Library personnel through internet/intranet enables the Library on acquiring the vital resources of various dimensions to support the scholarship, a fundamental bedrock of the University. With a profound sense of commitment to excellence in services, the Nalanda University Library, through its innovative services, stands committed to supporting the intellectual inquiry, research and the lifelong learning needs of the Nalanda University community.
- Nalanda University Library is fully automated by KOHA integrated library management software.
- Nalanda University invites applications of Post-Graduates in Library & Information Science from recognized Indian universities to serve as Library Trainees purely on a temporary basis maximum for a period of one year.
- Number of Position of Library Trainees: Three
- Remuneration: Monthly stipend of Rs 20,000/-
- Essential Qualification & Experience: Post-graduate in Library & Information Science (M. Lib & Sc.) with minumin of 55% marks. Candidate shall have basic knowledge of computer and preferably working knowledge of any library software and latest ICT.
- Age Limit: 30 years as on the date of test/interview
Selection Procedure For Nalanda University – Library Trainees Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Library Trainees Vacancy in Nalanda University:
- Interested candidates may send their RESUME along with a passport size photograph at [email protected] by 6th August, 2015 positively and directly come for the written test & interview on 7th August, 2015 at 10.00AM. Candidates are requested to bring with them the certificates (original & one set of photocopy) in support of date of birth and qualifications, experience if any. Venue for written test & interview: Nalanda University, Rajgir Campus. For any enquiry, please contact at [email protected]
- Contact Details: University Librarian, Nalanda University, Rajgir, Dist. Nalanda, Bihar- 803 116, Desk: +91 6112 255330, Fax: +91 6112 255766, E-mail: [email protected], Website: http://www.nalandauniv.edu.in
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/08/2015
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016