Nalanda University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager IT through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Nalanda University
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Manager IT Job on or before 2/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Nalanda University|
|Vacancy Name||Manager IT|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||2/2/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Nalanda University, Bihar|
Detail of Nalanda University Manager IT Recruitment:
- Job Title : Manager IT
- Salary : US $14K – 23K per annum
- Age : 40 years
- Job Description Under limited supervision, administers all aspects of an advanced, distributed computer system supporting a specified functional area of university operations. Plans and coordinates system utilization, and performs growth analysis and capacity planning. Perform systems and applications analysis/design and programming to produce a variety of innovative solutions to complex problems. Performs installation, maintenance, training, and user support, as required; plans and coordinates projects to meet future needs.
- Duties & Responsibility The incumbent shall manage multiple servers, workstations and X terminals, ensuring proper integration of these components with existing university computer systems. Plans and implements system security policy, to include firewalls, host and client access, file permissions, and user accounts. Implements disaster recovery and back-up/recovery procedures. Conducts growth analysis and capacity planning, and develops capital and operating budget proposals. Provides on-call consulting advice and technical support to various users/client organizations regarding specific operational/applications issues. Designs and develops advanced methods and procedures for collecting, organizing, interpreting, and classifying data for input and/or retrieval. He/she shall manage multiple linked databases to include security, data safety and integrity, disaster recovery, and development and implementation of bulk data import/export procedures. Designs and programs specific applications in response to department/client needs; installs and debugs new and/or upgraded software on server and client platforms, ensuring compliance with current site licenses; designs, programs, and manages websites and associated pages. Researches, evaluates purchases, installs, configures, and troubleshoots all hardware, peripherals, and equipment necessary to meet integrated systems objectives. Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects. Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented. Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements. Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Qualification & Experience Master’s in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related degree with 5 years of experience in managing large Data Center enviroment,Campus-wide Network and data security. 3 years experience in design and planning of enterprise-wide infrastructure technologies, platforms and applications to ensure client requirement and objective. Enterprise Network & Network Security / Monitoring; configuring & managing mail server, web server, proxy server, DNS, DHCP & Open Source with OEM certification in security. Strong problem solving, writing, communication and analytical skills are required.Candidates having a prior understanding of system design and experience as solution architect in designing the larger ERP based project will be preferred. Excellent written and oral communication in English.
Selection Procedure for Nalanda University- Manager IT Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 2/2/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Manager IT Vacancy in Nalanda University:
Kindly see instruction on Job Instructions page one and send in your applications at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 2/2/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|