Nalanda University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Nalanda University.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Medical Officer Job on or before 7/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Nalanda University
Vacancy Name : Medical Officer
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.10,000-50,000/- p.m
Job Location : Nalanda
Last Date to Apply for this job : 7/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Application Fee for the post of Medical Officer at Nalanda University, Rajgir” and it should be addressed to Director (Administration), Nalanda University, Chabilapur Road, Near Bus Stand, Rajgir, Nalanda- 803 116
Detail of Nalanda University Medical Officer Recruitment:
- MEDICAL OFFICER
- No. of Vacancies : 01
- Pay Scale : Grade-III (US$ 10,000 to US$ 20,000)
- Note: The official will draw a monthly basic pay of INR 50,000/- plus allowances as admissible from time to time.
- Age : Below 50 Years
- Term : Three Years
- Mode of engagement : Contract / Deputation (Full Time)
- Place of Posting : Nalanda University, Rajgir, Bihar.
- Minimum Educational Qualification and Experience (contract basis): 1. Essential Qualification a) MBBS Degree or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1955 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register. b) Post Graduate Diploma / Degree in any specialization. 2. Work experience of at least 06 (Six) years in established/reputed Hospital/University, Health Centre/Dispensary attached to any large institution or organization. 3. The position is on full-time basis and he will be required to stay in the allocated residence in the campus. 4. Successful Candidate must have good knowledge of computer application and internet. 5. Strong interpersonal skills. 6. Exceptional English speaking skills. 7. Strong ethical convictions and a commitment to quality service. 8. Ability to competently interact with a culturally and ethnically diverse population of students, faculty and staff, and willing to attend emergencies beyond office hours and on holidays in an outpatient set up.
- Minimum Educational Qualification and Experience (Deputation basis): The applicant who can be considered for deputation should be presently working as Medical Officer in pay band 3/Grade Pay INR 6600/- (Sixth CPC) with five years of experience in pay band 3/Grade Pay INR 5400/- . Qualification and other requirement shall be similar to contract appointment. The candidates should submit their application through proper channel along with cadre clearance, vigilance clearance, detailed bio-data, viz. name, date of birth, service, contact telephone number, email address, educational qualifications, complete experience/posting details, CR dossiers/certified ACRs for the last five years.
Selection Procedure for Nalanda University – Medical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 7/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Medical Officer Vacancy in Nalanda University :
Applicants willing to be considered on contract basis should send by speed post the original Demand Draft (non-refundable) amounting to Rs. 500/- (rupees five hundred only) drawn in favour of Nalanda University payable at Rajgir. The envelope containing the Demand Draft should be super-scribed as “Application Fee for the post of Medical Officer at Nalanda University, Rajgir” and it should be addressed to Director (Administration), Nalanda University, Chabilapur Road, Near Bus Stand, Rajgir, Nalanda- 803 116 (Bihar). Please write your name, post applied for and date of birth on the back side of the original draft. The issuing date of demand draft should be within the duration of Advertisement. The Draft will not be refunded or readjusted under any circumstances. No other mode of payment will be accepted; and such applications will be rejected forthright and the payment made shall stand forfeited. Except Demand Draft, no other documents should be submitted by post.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 7/7/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017