Nalanda University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Accounts Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Com/MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Nalanda University
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Accounts Officer Job on or before 02.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Nalanda University|
|Vacancy Name||Accounts Officer|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Nalanda University, Bihar|
Detail of Nalanda University Accounts Officer Recruitment:
- Job Description: Nalanda University is seeking experienced Accounts Officer who is able to maintain and active spreadsheet of many different types of active accounts. Adept at monitoring accounts payable activity, assisting in monitoring report and developing comprehensive reports to assist management
- Qualification: MCom, MBA Finance/Banking with at least 60% or more marks. Higher professional Qualification relevant to the job requirements is desirable
- Age : 40 years
- Essential Experience 3 years of experience in similar profile (Experience in Government Organisation will be preferred). Minimum 2 years of experience of budget control and atleast 1 year of experience of writing reports for management board Previous experience of developing policies and procedures in relation to finance and organisation. Previous experience of using accounting and spreadsheet packages in the management of a noncommercial organisation. (Experience of sophisticated packages like SAP and ERP will be preferred).
- Essential Skills and Abilities : Excellent interpersonal skills to enable you to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences. Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Ability to develop systems to ensure the organisation is managed effectively. Ability to set up and monitor procedures to ensure those financial reports are used as an effective management tool. Ability to work on your own initiative to ensure that both timely and accurate reporting systems are in place. Ability to manage a wide range of issues whilst meeting targets and deadlines.
Selection Procedure for Nalanda University – Accounts Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Accounts Officer Vacancy in Nalanda University:
Kindly see instructions on Job Instructions page and send in your applications at: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Nalanda University|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|