Nalanda University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Registrar through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Nalanda University
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Registrar Job on or before 02.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Nalanda University|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Registrar|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Nalanda University, Bihar|
Detail of Nalanda University Assistant Registrar Recruitment:
- Job Description The Assistant Registrar (HR) will be highly regarded with an excellent track record in his/her current environment. The incumbent must be a strong, decisive, result oriented leader who can develop and manage relationships across the University and with a wide variety of partners based on trust, teamwork and knowledge.
- Essential Qualifications Master’s Degree in Human resource management/Personnel management with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven-point scale from a reputed institute.
- Experience 5 years of experience as HR manager or equivalent in any University or a Govt./PSU/Corporate Sector organization. The incumbent should have prescribed post qualification experience in working in an organization preferably in government sector in the areas of Human Relations Compliance of statutory requirements including contract labour matters, implementation of HR Policies, Manpower Planning, Performance Management System, Training & Development, Welfare, and General Administration etc. Plan, develop and implement strategy for HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, counselling, pay and conditions, contracts, training and development, succession planning, moral and motivation, culture and attitude development, performance appraisal and quality management issues)
- Desirable (i) Degree in Labor Law (ii) Specialized training in HR related areas (iii) Excellent computer skills in computer preferably one year PGDCA
- Age : Preferably below 45 years (for direct entry)/The maximum age for appointment by deputation shall not exceed 45 years on the closing date of the receipt of the applications.
Selection Procedure for Nalanda University – Assistant Registrar Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant RegistrarVacancy in Nalanda University:
Kindly see instruction on Job Instructions page and send in your applications [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Nalanda University|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017