Nalanda University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Registrar (Procurement) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master’s Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Nalanda University
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Registrar (Procurement) Job on or before 2/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Nalanda University|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Registrar (Procurement)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||US $14k-$23k per annum|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||2/2/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Nalanda University, Bihar|
Detail of Nalanda University Assistant Registrar (Procurement) Recruitment:
- Job Title : Assistant Registrar (Procurement)
- Pay Scale : US $14k-$23k per annum
- Age : Preferably below 45 years (for direct entry)/ the maximum age for appointment by deputation shall not exceed 45 years on the closing date of the receipt of the applications.
- Job Description: The Assistant Registrar (Procurement) will be responsible for identifying and screening procurement suppliers, negotiating terms and conditions favorable to the University. The incumbent will lead the procurement function and will oversee all aspects of purchasing, negotiations, strategy, tool and process implementation for procurement related to goods and services. At the same time, the candidate will be responsible to provide leadership and direction to practice best procurement processes.
- Duties and Responsibilities Timely procurement of consumables, office equipment, research equipment, chemicals, gases, computer and accessories, furniture etc; Prepare L/C applications for import; Arrange for periodic physical verifications for submission to audit, certify bills for payment, handling audit observations; Scrutiny of indents, calling for quotations, inviting tenders wherever required through enquiries, open advertisements, etc; Liaise with custom/appropriate Govt. authorities, bank payment etc.; Prepare purchase budget, vendor development, custody of contract agreement and Bank Guarantee; Looking after annual maintenance contract with different vendors/manufacturers after expiry of warranty period. Maintaining record of assets and store register consumable/non consumable/goods), maintenance of stock items etc Any other related job assigned to him from time to time by the Registrar.
- Essential Qualifications: Master’s Degree with at least 60% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 pt. scale along with a good academic record, as laid down by UGC.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years or more administrative experience especially in the field of procurement in the Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-. Minimum 5 years of experience in Administration of which 3 years shall be as Section Officer in the grade pay of Rs. 4600/- or in an equivalent post in a Government department /university/ educational or research institution; or equivalent technical or research experience with proven administrative capabilities; or equivalent administrative experience. OR, Comparable experience in research establishment, institutions of higher education or industry of repute.
- Desirable: (i) Qualification in the area of Management / Engineering / Law. (ii) Experience in looking after the activities related to Purchase. Preference will be given to candidates having experience of independent handling of Purchase and Store related matters following General Financial Rules. (iii) Excellent written and communication skills in English (iv) Knowledge of basic computers- one year PGDCA preferred.
Selection Procedure for Nalanda University- Assistant Registrar (Procurement) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 2/2/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Registrar (Procurement) Vacancy in Nalanda University:
Kindly see instruction on Job Instructions page and send in your applications [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 2/2/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016