Nalanda University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director Administration through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master Degreecan apply for the new recruitment notification from Nalanda University
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Director Administration Job on or before 02.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Nalanda University|
|Vacancy Name||Director Administration|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Nalanda University, Bihar|
Detail of Nalanda University Director Administration Recruitment:
- Job Description Nalanda University requires immediate services of a Director Administration who will be responsible for the planning and day-to-day management of all administrative functions of the University. The Director Administration will be responsible for supporting the Vice-Chancellor and also for operational planning and strategic leadership of the professional services.
- Essential duties include coordination and oversight of University operations; working closely with the lead Academic, Student Affairs, Financial, Legal, and Foundation/Advancement officers to insure effective operations and functions; monitoring and supporting the work of the campus in coordination with the Vice Chancellor; providing vision, leadership and administrative oversight for multiple assigned functions; assisting the Vice Chancellor in government relations, board planning, and reporting.
- Age : Preferably below 55 years
- Qualifications and Experience : Master’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute with 60% marks. PHD is desirable. At least ten years of strong writing and editing experience. Significant experience in a senior position in a complex organization. Sound working knowledge of key functional areas of responsibility of the post Experience of leading complex projects and if possible a new operation Experience of working within an institution of Higher Education would be a distinct advantage. Excellent skills in verbal and written communications in English.
Selection Procedure for Nalanda University – Director Administration Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director Administration Vacancy in Nalanda University:
Kindly see instruction on Job Instructions page and send in your applications at [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Nalanda University|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|