Nalanda University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director Admissions through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Nalanda University
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Director Admissions Job on or before 02.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Nalanda University|
|Vacancy Name||Director Admissions|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Nalanda University, Bihar|
Detail of Nalanda University Director Admissions Recruitment:
- Job Title : Director Admissions
- Salary : US $ 18K – US $ 30K per annum
- Age : 45 Years
- Position Based in New Delhi
- Job Description Nalanda University is seeking to appoint to the key post of Director Admissions. This post is central to the University in delivering a coherent service to applicants and in ensuring that the University admits suitablyqualified students from a diverse range of backgrounds. The Director Admissions will be an experienced leader with responsibility for the delivery of the University’s Admissions strategy. The post will involve managing the central Admissions team as well as shaping key University policy in for a range of admissions and student recruitment activities from application to the point of enrolment. The Director Admissions will report to the senior administration and Deans and will work alongside academic faculty across the University. The person will liaise directly with colleges and students and will be the public face of Nalanda University admissions.
- Duties and Responsibilities Main duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following: Share responsibility for the development, organization and implementation of all activities that pertain to the admission processes; university open days, newsletters and social media communications. Analyze qualifications of prospective students utilizing established University admissions standards, guidelines and criteria, reviewing the process with supervisors as appropriate; submit evaluations and recommendations to Dean (Academic Planning) regarding admissibility of applicants. To help the University formulate the admissions standards guidelines. Correspond with prospective students, applicants, counselors, members of University community, and others seeking information on admissions standards, academic and non-academic programs and student activities. Visit colleges and other educational institutions within assigned areas; conduct meetings with prospective students, guidance counselors, and student service agencies. Conduct on-campus interviews with prospective students and their parents; assist in arranging campus tours. Serve as resource for other Admissions Office staff regarding programs or issues affecting constituency group; serve as reader for all applications from constituency group to ensure consistent review of qualifications. Maintain liaison with Deans of Schools concerning recruitment and selection of students in their respective academic areas. Participate in special areas of responsibility including but not limited to the evaluation and selection of recipients for named and endowed scholarships, preparation of publications, design and evaluation of statistical studies, and the design and coordination of special events/programs. Assist in and conduct training and orientation sessions for guidance counselors and other officials to ensure active recruitment of students and continuing college and other educational institution relations.Ensure timely and efficient updating of information for each stage of the recruitment cycle.Director Admissions December 2014 Assist with on-job training for new staff. The role requires strong organizational, communication and team-working skills; excellent attention to detail and accuracy; and the ability to work to deadlines reliably and to adapt positively to change.
- Essential Qualifications and Experience: A post graduate degree at a regular college is essential. previous experience of working at senior level in higher education with first hand experience of Admissions excellent IT skills including experience of working with a large database knowledge of student records systems and records management experience of managing a successful support function excellent interpersonal and communication skills excellent written and verbal communication skills in English ability to prioritize workloads and meet deadlines
- Desirable: Those with experience of having leadership roles and specially having worked in the same position in a new institution will be preferred. Exposure to international university systems will be an added asset.
Selection Procedure for Nalanda University – Director Admissions Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director Admissions Vacancy in Nalanda University:
Kindly see instruction on Job Instructions page and send in your applications at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications to be sent on the E-mail Ids prescribed, alongside the specification for the specific post by 5:00P.M on 02/02/2015.
Barring two, all the positions will be based at Rajgir, District Nalanda, Bihar. Director Admissions and Director Communications will be positions based in our New Delhi office. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Mere fulfilment of eligibility criteria will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. All positions are on contract basis. The University reserves the right to consider the names of those persons who may not have made a formal application. The University reserves the right not to fill any or all of the advertised positions without assigning any reason.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Nalanda University|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017