Nalanda University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director (Communications) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master’s Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Nalanda University
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Director (Communications) Job on or before 2/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Nalanda University|
|Vacancy Name||Director (Communications)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||US $18K – US $30K per annum|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||2/2/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy|| 53, Lodi Estate,
Council for Social Development Building,
New Delhi – 110003
Detail of Nalanda University Director (Communications) Recruitment:
- Job Title : Director Communications
- Salary : US $18K – US $30K per annum
- Age : 45 years
- Position Based in New Delhi
- Job Description The Communications Director shall promote brand Nalanda through written and graphic communications; social media and web based formats that are consistent with the University messaging, content design templates and standards. The incumbent shall oversee the development and implementation of an overall Public Relations plan that incorporates new technology with best market practices that align with the University vision. The Director shall be responsible for managing communications using media and advertising materials to effectively represent Nalanda University internally and externally, including, but not limited to, current students and prospective students. The incumbent will be based out at the New Delhi office of the university but is expected to travel extensively between Rajgir and Delhi.
Qualification & Experience
- Master’s Degree in journalism/Communications/Marketing or a related field from a recognized University or Institute.
- At least ten years of strong writing and editing experience.
- Experience with social media technology.
- Web based design experience and familiarity with search engine optimization requirements
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Good track record in managing time bound activities and working with various team members to accomplish common objectives.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, (Power Point, Excel, Word), Constant Contact and sound understanding of graphic design software, (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Quark, HTML etc).
- Experience and knowledge of web design
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and extra hours if needed on assignments
- Experience with working for and knowledge of developments in the Higher Education sector would be desirable
Selection Procedure for Nalanda University- Director (Communications) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 2/2/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director (Communications) Vacancy in Nalanda University:
Kindly see instruction on Job Instructions page and send in your applications at [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 2/2/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Nalanda University|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|