Nalanda University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Engineer (Civil) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Nalanda University
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Executive Engineer (Civil) Job on or before 2/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Nalanda University|
|Vacancy Name||Executive Engineer (Civil)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||US $ 18K – US 30K per annum|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||2/2/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy|| Nalanda University
Rajgir, Dist: Nalanda
Pin – 803116
Detail of Nalanda University Executive Engineer (Civil) Recruitment:
- Job Title : Executive Engineer (Civil)
- Salary : US $ 18K – US 30K per annum
- Age : Not above 57 years
- Job Description The Executive Engineer will report to the University Engineer for day to day coordination and execution of various works. The post will involve planning, estimation, design and execution of administrative, academic and training infrastructure buildings as major tasks and generating various reports, budget provisions and management of site activities including maintenance of construction site records.
- Duties and Responsibilities The Executive Engineer (Civil) will: Prepare basic and detailed engineering specifications for concrete structures, approach roads, steel structures, drainage, water supply, sanitation and buildings. Prepare /Review of Architectural, Structural and Construction drawings of buildings and Services. Exercise control on correspondence and drawings to be issued to the Project Delivery and Pre-Contract Teams. Prepare demand for procurement of engineering stores and ensure effective supply chain management. Provide technical assistance in costing of works, tender submission and their Evaluation. Prepare reports, returns and submission of recommendations to the University and its Committees. Ensure civil engineering designs and construction practices are in accordance with current legislation, policies and operational requirements. Provide technical support to the Pre tender, post tender and Project Delivery teams on matters concerning the design, specifications, construction and maintenance of engineering works. Knowledge of budget: Demand, Review and Expenditure and it’s reporting. Knowledge of Estimation: Preparation, vetting and Schedules of rates.
- Qualifications and Experience A first class Degree in Civil engineering from a recognized University/Institution. At least ten years post qualification experience in a government body/ commercial establishment of repute as a Assistance Engineer or in a similar capacity.
- Desirable A post-graduation degree in Civil Engineering. Experience in supervision/construction of multi-storeyed buildings, lecture theatre, auditorium, residential quarters, roads, water supply, sanitary installation etc. Experience of RCC design, cost estimation and in designing, constructing & maintaining buildings and utility services. Should be well conversant with Contract Law, CPWD and PWD accounting procedures.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills. Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced and complex environment. Ability to adapt to changing situations and priorities. Ability to develop relationships with people of diverse backgrounds and experience.
Selection Procedure for Nalanda University- Executive Engineer (Civil) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 2/2/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Executive Engineer (Civil) Vacancy in Nalanda University:
Kindly see instruction on Job Instructions page and send in your applications at [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 2/2/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Nalanda University|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|