Nalanda University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Finance Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Com/MBA/ CA/ M.Phil/Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Nalanda University
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Finance Officer Job on or before 02.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Nalanda University|
|Vacancy Name||Finance Officer|
|Educational Qualification||M.Com/MBA/PGDM/ CA/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Nalanda University, Bihar|
Detail of Nalanda University Finance Officer Recruitment:
- Job Title : Finance Officer
- Salary : US $ 30K – US $45K per annum
- Age : Not beyond 62 years on 1st January 2015
- Job Description: Nalanda University requires immediate services of a Finance Officer who will be responsible for the delivery of the University’s Financial Strategies. The Finance Officer will be responsible for supporting the Vice Chancellor in terms of carrying out the financial duties in accordance with University procedures and to provide a high standard of leadership service. The candidate must take care of all the important financial functions of Nalanda University. The person in charge should maintain far sightedness in order to ensure that the funds are utilized in the most efficient manner.
- Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe duties performed by the Finance Officer include, but are not limited to, the following: Development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, and priorities for the Finance Division. Planning, organizing, and directing the financial activities of the University, including auditing, accounting, cash flow analysis, billing and revenue recording, payable and expenditure processing and budget control. The preparation of the Annual Financial Report and 10-year financial plan, capital improvement plan, and other financial statements and reports that may be required. Preparing the proposed and final budgets along with midyear review and updates as may be required. Also share ideas and recommendations to balance long range financial plans. Process requests for demands, accounts payable checks, requisitions, and personnel forms as may be assigned. Assist in a variety of personnel activities, including supervision, performance evaluations, training, selections, and disciplinary actions. Oversee billing of general accounts receivable. Oversee accounts payable and payroll process,Perform other related administrative, accounting and finance duties as may be assigned.
- Essential Qualifications and Experience: Must have adequate knowledge of Principles, practices and methods of governmental accounting and auditing; taxation, budget preparation and analysis; debt financing methods; modern office practices, procedures and methods; principles of administration, supervision and employee training. Strong Maths & English skills: written and spoken.
- Ability to: Interact effectively with the public and employees. Plan and direct the maintenance of the financial records; analyze and interpret fiscal and accounting records and data; establish and maintain cooperative working relationships within the division, with other personnel, and the general public. Effectively communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Education: PHd (Finance),PG (MCom/MBA in Banking and Finance with 60% Marks). CA will be given preferenceFinance Officer January 2015 Any combination of training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities as qualifying, typical education would include a Post Graduates degree from an accredited college, university, or equivalent experience in accounting, finance business or public administration.
- Experience: Typical experience would include 15 years progressive experience in accounting, budgeting and financial analysis, including two years of supervisory experience. Governmental accounting experience highly desirable. Experience of working in a similar role in a large complex organization will be highly desirable. Experience of using sophisticated computerized financial accounting systems is essential.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Budget Control Expenditure Control Income and Cash Control Position/Appointment and Salary Increase Processes Policy and Procedure Compliance Training Financial Personnel and Orienting Budget Administrators Audit Coordination–Financial and Procedural Student Accounts Special Reports/Assignments Change Management Support to the Governing Board Budget Planning and Forecasting Strategic Planning Financial Analysis Planning/Allocation of Human Resources Student Support Policy and Procedure Development Professional Development Management Audits Special Reports and Assignments Change Management
Selection Procedure for Nalanda University – Finance Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Finance Officer Vacancy in Nalanda University:
Kindly see instructions on Job Instructions page and send in your applications at: [email protected]
All applications to be sent on the E-mail Ids prescribed, alongside the specification for the specific post by 5:00P.M on 02/02/2015.
Barring two, all the positions will be based at Rajgir, District Nalanda, Bihar. Director Admissions and Director Communications will be positions based in our New Delhi office. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Mere fulfilment of eligibility criteria will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. All positions are on contract basis. The University reserves the right to consider the names of those persons who may not have made a formal application. The University reserves the right not to fill any or all of the advertised positions without assigning any reason.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Nalanda University|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017