Nalanda University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (Electrical) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Nalanda University
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Junior Engineer (Electrical) Job on or before 02.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Nalanda University|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Nalanda University, Bihar|
Detail of Nalanda University Junior Engineer (Electrical) Recruitment:
- Name of the Post : Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Scale of pay : $ 9K-$ 16K per annum
- Age : Not above 40 years as on 01 Jan 2015
- Essential Qualifications 1. Graduate in Electrical Engineering or First Class Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized engineering institute/university. 2. At least 10 year post qualification experience for Diploma holder and 03 year post qualification experience for degree holder in a government body / commercial establishment of repute as Junior /Assistance Engineer (Civil) or in a similar capacity. 3. Well conversant with work procedures of CPWD/PWD.
- Duties & Responsibilities: 1. Execution of electrical work as per Indian Electricity Act 2003 and CPWD norms. 2. Exercise control on drawings to be issued to the Project work. 3. Monitoring all assigned Electrical engineering works at site along with coordinating between representatives of PMC, Consultants and Contractors. 4. Maintain Daily Progress reports, Daily Site Dairy and Material Stock Reports. 5. Preparing preliminary and detailed estimates including technical specification for Electrical and Mechanical engineering works. 6. Check and maintain measurement books, Quality control of executed works and assist AE (Electrical) in his work. 7. Check and verify bills submitted by Contractors and process for payment.
- Desirable Knowledge of latest protocol in compliance with GRIHA rating/ LEED norms. Knowledge of Renewable energy. Net metering concept. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Excellent oral and written communication skills English. Ability to work on Auto Cad and MS Office.
Selection Procedure for Nalanda University – Junior Engineer (Electrical) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Engineer (Electrical) Vacancy in Nalanda University:
Kindly see instructions on Job Instructions page and send in your applications at: [email protected]
All applications to be sent on the E-mail Ids prescribed, alongside the specification for the specific post by 5:00P.M on 02/02/2015.
Barring two, all the positions will be based at Rajgir, District Nalanda, Bihar. Director Admissions and Director Communications will be positions based in our New Delhi office. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Mere fulfilment of eligibility criteria will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. All positions are on contract basis. The University reserves the right to consider the names of those persons who may not have made a formal application. The University reserves the right not to fill any or all of the advertised positions without assigning any reason.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Nalanda University|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017