Nalanda University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Nurse through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Nalanda University
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Nurse Job on or before 02.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Nalanda University|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Nalanda University, Bihar|
Detail of Nalanda University Nurse Recruitment:
- Job Title : Nurse
- Salary : US $6K –US $11K per annum
- Age : Not above 35 years
- Job Description: To plan and provide medical and nursing care to Staff and Students of the University.
- Duties and Responsibilities Provide episodic and emergency health care to ill or injured students or employees Develop and implement nursing care plans or Individual Health Plans with specific nursing interventions. Collaborate with members of the community to maximize communication and delivery of health and social services to students. Provide health counseling and collaborate with University personnel to promote health education opportunities to foster a safe and healthy environment. Provide basic First Aid to students and assessment and procure and manage First Aid supplies for each University site
- Qualifications and Experience B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing (4 year course) or B.Sc. (Post-certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc. Nursing (Post-basic) (2 year course) from a recognized institute/university. Should be registered with the Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council. 5 years of experience in a similar position or in a hospital or reputed nursing home.
- Preference MSc (Nursing) from a recognized institute / university Ability to use computers – Hands on experience in office applications, spreadSheets. Health Counseling and Support for Individual Students and Families Provide health counseling and support to students with acute and chronic illnesses through the following; Creation and maintenance of individual health care plans for students Administration of specialized care required during work hours Education for students about self-maintenance.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Excellent oral and written communication skills English Knowledge of basic computer skills preferably 1 year PGDCA. Knowledge of Car is essential.
Selection Procedure for Nalanda University – Nurse Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Nurse Vacancy in Nalanda University:
Kindly see instruction on Job Instructions page and send in your applications at [email protected]
All applications to be sent on the E-mail Ids prescribed, alongside the specification for the specific post by 5:00P.M on 02/02/2015.
Barring two, all the positions will be based at Rajgir, District Nalanda, Bihar. Director Admissions and Director Communications will be positions based in our New Delhi office. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Mere fulfilment of eligibility criteria will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. All positions are on contract basis. The University reserves the right to consider the names of those persons who may not have made a formal application. The University reserves the right not to fill any or all of the advertised positions without assigning any reason.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Nalanda University|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017