Nalanda University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Receptionist Professor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduation/ PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Nalanda University
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Receptionist Professor Job on or before 02.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Nalanda University|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ PG-Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Nalanda University, Bihar|
Detail of Nalanda University Receptionist Recruitment:
- Job Title: Receptionist
- Salary : US $ 6K-$ 11 K per annum
- Age : 20yrs to 25yrs
- Job Description: Nalanda University is seeking a presentable receptionist who will be accountable for providing customer service, secretarial, clerical and administrative support with the purpose of ensuring that University’s front office is functioning in effective and efficient manner.
- Duties & Responsibilities: Office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the Office Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages Direct the First Nations Members and the general public to the appropriate staff member Pick up and deliver the mail Open and date stamp all general correspondence Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls Make preparations for Council and committee meetings Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies Respond to public inquiries Provide word-processing and secretarial support Clerical duties in order to maintain administration Develop and maintain a current and accurate filing system Monitor the use of supplies and equipment Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment Comprehensive knowledge of organizing reading material in the waiting area
- Essential Skills & Attributes Analytical and problem solving skills. Excellent written and communications skills in English Basic Computer skills with proficiency in MS Office, Excel, PPT Decision making skills. Time management skills.
- Qualification and Experience Graduation in any discipline with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university. PG Diploma in office management is desirable. Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in a reputed organization is required. Preferably MNC Flexible with time Experience in handling logistics and board meetings will be an added advantage.
Selection Procedure for Nalanda University – Receptionist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Receptionist Vacancy in Nalanda University:
Kindly see instructions on Job Instructions page and send in your applications at: email@example.com
All applications to be sent on the E-mail Ids prescribed, alongside the specification for the specific post by 5:00P.M on 02/02/2015.
Barring two, all the positions will be based at Rajgir, District Nalanda, Bihar. Director Admissions and Director Communications will be positions based in our New Delhi office. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Mere fulfilment of eligibility criteria will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. All positions are on contract basis. The University reserves the right to consider the names of those persons who may not have made a formal application. The University reserves the right not to fill any or all of the advertised positions without assigning any reason.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Nalanda University|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|