Nalanda University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Registrar through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master degree/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Nalanda University
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Registrar Job on or before 02.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Nalanda University|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Nalanda University, Bihar|
Detail of Nalanda University Registrar Recruitment:
- Job Title : Registrar
- Salary : US $30k – US $45k per annum
- Age : 62 years on 1st January 2015
- Tenure : 3 Years
- Job Description The Registrar shall have wide-ranging experience in all aspects of University management. Registrar shall be the head of the administrative office of the university, besides being ex-officio Secretary of various Statutory bodies of the University. The Registrar of the University is the custodian of records, the common seal and the funds of the University. The Registrar shall prepare and update the Handbook of the Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations approved by the authorities, bodies or committees from time to time, and make them available to all the respective members of the authorities and officers of the university. Subject to the decisions of the authorities of the university, the Registrar shall enter into agreements, sign documents and authenticate records on behalf of the university. The Registrar will work closely with the Vice Chancellor, the Deans of Schools and members of faculty as appropriate, on various issues. Registrar will perform such of the duties as have been specified in the University Act, Statutes, Ordinances, Rules and Regulations as may be required by the Statutory Bodies and the Vice-chancellor. These include but are not limited to the following:
- Duties & Responsibilities: a. To be the custodian of the records and the funds and such other property of the University as the Board of Management may commit to his/her charge b. To conduct the official correspondence on behalf of the authorities of the University. c. To issue notices convening meetings of the governing authorities of University and all committees and sub-committees appointed by any of these authorities. d. To maintain the minutes of the meetings of all the governing authorities of the University and of all the committees and sub Committees appointed by any of these authorities. e. To represent the University in law suits or proceedings by or against the University, sign powers of attorney and verify/perform pleadings or depute his/her representative for the purpose f. To enter into agreements, sign documents and authenticate records on behalf of the University. g. To make arrangements to safeguard and maintain the buildings, gardens, office, canteen, cars and other vehicles, laboratories, libraries, reading rooms, equipment and other properties of the University. h. To organize and administer the records, registration/orientation and graduation ceremonies, including transcript evaluations,. i. To provide leadership and develop appropriate recommendations for the implementation of related technology application in order to support the various academic and administrative services. j. To be responsible for the University’s support services pertaining to teaching, examinations & staff development.
- Qualification & ExperienceRegistrar January 2015 Essential Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade on a particular Grade Point Scale and consistently good academic record. At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor of which 8 years should be in Associate Professor, along with experience in educational administration. OR Comparable experience in Research Establishments and other Institutions of higher education. OR At least 15 years of administrative experience of which 8 years should be as Deputy Registrar in a University system.
- Desirable A PhD. Experience of handling legal matters and computer operations. Experience of administrative practices, human resource management and statutory functions of the Educational Institution/University will be preferred. Preference will be given to those who have working experience of having served as Registrar of educational Institutions. Experience of student and academic administration in an international university.
- Essential Skills & Attributes Ability to work successfully with diverse populations. A positive attitude and ability to plan and adapt to change. A collegial approach with excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills in an environment where the operating language is English. Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills. A degree of creativity and latitude in addressing issues. Excellent collaboration and ability to work in a team. Understanding of aspects necessary to adapt and prosper in a rapidly changing cost conscious and highly accountable environment. Acquaintance with technological supports and advancements in educational domain. Ability to delegate.
- Role Specific Competencies Ability to collaborate effectively with university departments and cross-functional teams Extensive knowledge of registration and records best practices in a University environment. Knowledge and compliance of international and national regulations in regard to educational domain. Demonstrated ability to lead project teams in a complex environment that involves the coordination of multiple academic programs and often completing demands. Information handling skills.Registrar January 2015 Ability to manage tight deadlines and projects. A high level of technological proficiency with extensive experience in applying, existing and emerging technological applications and innovative approaches to registration and other related functions as well as in identifying best practices, and applying process improvements.
Selection Procedure for Nalanda University – Registrar Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Registrar Vacancy in Nalanda University:
Kindly see instruction on Job Instructions page and send in your applications at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications to be sent on the E-mail Ids prescribed, alongside the specification for the specific post by 5:00P.M on 02/02/2015.
Barring two, all the positions will be based at Rajgir, District Nalanda, Bihar. Director Admissions and Director Communications will be positions based in our New Delhi office. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Mere fulfilment of eligibility criteria will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. All positions are on contract basis. The University reserves the right to consider the names of those persons who may not have made a formal application. The University reserves the right not to fill any or all of the advertised positions without assigning any reason.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Nalanda University|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|