Nalanda University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of University Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Nalanda University
Eligible candidates can apply online for the University Engineer Job on or before 02.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Nalanda University|
|Vacancy Name||University Engineer|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Nalanda University, Bihar|
Detail of Nalanda University University Engineer Recruitment:
- Name of the Post : University Engineer
- Scale of pay : US $ 27K- US $ 40K per annum
- Age : Not above 55 years
- Essential Qualifications : 1. Graduate in Civil Engineering from a recognized engineering institute/university, possessing good working knowledge of R.C.C. and Masonry Work, together with reasonable knowledge or exposure toWater Supply & Plumbing Design, Electrical Engineering and HVAC systems. 2. At least 15 years of experience in managing the execution of building projects covering all aspects of construction (Civil, Water Supply & Plumbing, Electrical Works, HVAC and Site Development) 3. At least 10 years administrative experience in a responsible position not lower than that of a Superintending Engineer in the Indian Engineering Services or equivalent, in a government organization or university/research institution of higher learning/reputed public sector undertaking. 4. Well conversant with contract law and CPWD/PWD accounting procedure.
- Desirable: 1. Masters Degree in Construction Management/ Project Management or Building Sciences or Building Engineering or Structures from a recognized engineering institute/ university. 2. Experience in planning, architecture, urban designing, management, supervision/construction of multistoried buildings, lecture theatres, laboratories, auditoria, residential quarters, roads, water supply, sanitary installations etc. 3. Additional Qualification: Post Graduate degree in Civil Engineering and/or membership of professional bodies. Membership of Professional Bodies such as the Institution of Engineers, Institution of Planners, Project Management Association, Indian Buildings Congress etc.
- Duties To head the in-house Engineering and Project Management unit of Nalanda University and oversee the development of the Masterplan and the execution of the first phase construction. This will include the following but may not be restricted to: Coordination of all works at site, manage and document interaction with Consultants and all executing agencies. Check and verify every single document that gets prepared in connection with the Master plan and first phase execution Prepare budgets, estimates and work schedules consistent with NU priorities and strategies. Establish mechanism for supervision and quality control at site Oversee and manage all the subordinate and junior staff of the University Engineer’s unitUniversity Engineer January2015 Prepare and operationalise a rational maintenance manual Prepare and submit periodic progress reports including in formats required by either CAG or GOI
- Period of probation (if, any) : One year for direct recruits
- Method of recruitment, whether : By direct recruitment or on deputation by direct recruitment or deputation
Selection Procedure for Nalanda University – University Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for University Engineer Vacancy in Nalanda University:
Kindly see instruction on Job Instructions page and send in your applications at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications to be sent on the E-mail Ids prescribed, alongside the specification for the specific post by 5:00P.M on 02/02/2015.
Barring two, all the positions will be based at Rajgir, District Nalanda, Bihar. Director Admissions and Director Communications will be positions based in our New Delhi office. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Mere fulfilment of eligibility criteria will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. All positions are on contract basis. The University reserves the right to consider the names of those persons who may not have made a formal application. The University reserves the right not to fill any or all of the advertised positions without assigning any reason.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Nalanda University|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017