Narmada Control Authority (NCA) invites application for the recruitment of Executive Member with B.E/ B.Tech holders
Company name :Narmada Control Authority (NCA)
Posts :Executive Member
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech
Salary : Rs. 67000 – 79000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 10/12/2014
Details of Post :
- Name of the post : Executive Member, Narmada Control Authority
- Number of posts : One
- Classification of post : Group ‘A’ Non-Ministerial Engineering
- Pay Scale : Rs. 67000 – 79000/-
- Age Limit : The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) shall not exceed 58 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
- Eligibility Conditions for appointment on deputation (including short term contract) basis : Officers under the Central/ State Governments / Union Territories/ Recognized Research Institutions/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Semi Government/ Autonomous/ Statutory Organizations including officers of Narmada Control Authority:- a)i) holding analogous post (Higher Administrative Grade) on a regular basis in the parent cadre/ department; or ii) holding post of Chief Engineer or equivalent post (Senior Administrative Grade) in the Pay Band (PB-4) of Rs.37400-67000/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 10000/- (or equivalent) with minimum 3 years of regular service in the parent cadre/ department; or iii) with minimum of 25 years of regular service in Group ‘A’ posts or equivalent posts in the service out of which at least 1 year of regular service should be in the Senior Administrative Grade i.e. Chief Engineer or equivalent post in the Pay Band (PB-4) of Rs. 37400-67000/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 10000/- or equivalent in the parent cadre/ department; and b) possessing the following qualifications and experiences :-
- Essential i) Degree in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University. ii) The officer should have minimum of overall experience of 5 years in planning, formulation/ execution of large, major and multipurpose river valley projects in the irrigation/ power sector and also adequate administrative acumen.
- Desirable Experience in dealing with Inter-State issues.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Note 1: The period of deputation (including short term contract) including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/ department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed 5 years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) shall not exceed 58 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
- Note 2: The officer should be from other than the beneficiary States, viz., Gujarat, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan.
- Note 3: For purposes of appointment on deputation, the service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to 1.1.2006/ the date from which the revised pay structure based on the 6th CPC recommendations has been extended, shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding grade pay/ pay scale extended based on the recommendations of the Commission except where there has been merger of more than one pre-revised scale of pay into one grade with a common grade pay/pay scale, and where this benefit will extend only for the post(s) for which that grade pay/ pay scale is the normal replacement grade without any upgradation.
- Place of posting : Indore (M.P.)
- Period of Deputation : The period of deputation (including short term contract) including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/ department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed 5 years.
- Note : The post is exempted from rule of permanent absorption upto 31.10.2016, which is extendable in consultation with Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare, Government of India.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10/12/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NCA|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017