National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Young Professional-II for B.E/B.Tech/ MSc/ M.Tech holders on October 22, 2014
Company name : National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM)
Posts : Young Professional-II
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/ MSc/ M.Tech
Salary : Rs.23,000-24,000/- p.m
No of Post : 07
Location : Hyderabad
Walk in Interview : 22/10/2014
Details of Post :
Walk‐in‐Interview will be held on 22‐10‐2014, at 10.30 A.M. at National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM), Rajendranagar, Hyd.‐30, for engagement of YOUNG PROFESSIONAL‐II (07 positions), on contractual basis, to work in the various Divisions at the Academy. The eligibility criteria and other terms and conditions for the positions are as under :
- No of post : 07
- Essential : Post Graduate Degree in Agriculture and allied Sciences (or) Graduate Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Veterinary Sciences.
- Desirable: (i) Knowledge and Experience in Data collection tools, preparation of questionnaires, socio-economic survey and collection of data. (ii) Working with Computers for database management, analysis of data, MS Office and use of ICTs.
- Salary : Rs.25,000/- per month (fixed)
- Job Description: Date Collection, Tabulation, Management, Analysis & Report Writing in the activities related to Human Resource Management/ Research Systems Management/ Extension System Management/ Agri-business Management/ Education System Management/ Information and Communication Management/ Project Management.
- AGE LIMIT : Minimum: 21 years & Maximum: 45 years
- Duration : Contractual engagement will be for one year, extendable by one more year based on performance
Desirous applicants may appear for a Walk‐in‐interview on the date, time and venue specified above along with a type‐written Bio‐data. The prescribed Application Form is made available below. The candidates should present themselves for certificate verification at the same venue one hour prior to the scheduled interview timings. The candidates should bring a latest Passport‐size Photograph and all original certificates starting from Matriculation till highest degree, together with their attested photocopies for this interview. No separate call letter for the interview shall be issued. The position is purely temporary, on contractual basis, upto a period of one year, extendable by one more year based on performance. NAARM, Hyderabad, will not be held responsible to give regular appointment after expiry of the stipulated period of engagement. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 22.10.2014
Venue : National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM), Rajendranagar, Hyd.‐30
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NAARM|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016