National Academy of Agricultural Sciences (NAAS) invites application for the recruitment of Coordinator & More Vacancies with Ph.D/ Any Graduate holders
Company name :National Academy of Agricultural Sciences (NAAS)
Posts :Coordinator & More Vacancies
Qualification : Ph.D/ Any Graduate
Salary : Rs. 40,000-60,000/- p.m
No of Post : 03
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 17/10/2014
Details of Post :
Coordinator & More Vacancies
The National Academy of Agricultural Sciences, a society registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, invites applications from the interested and eligible retired persons for the following posts to reach the undersigned within 30 days of the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News in the enclosed format.
Post : Coordinator
- No. of post : 01
- Eligibility : A retired scientist in the Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000 having Ph.D. in agriculture and allied sciences with more than 20 years experience in Govt/Scientific Organizations
- Job requirement : The Coordinator will be responsible for publishing all publications in association with Editors of the Academy, preparing Agenda & Minutes of Executive Council, AGB, Statutory Committees and other Committees meetings, providing inputs on scientific and technical matters.
- Remuneration : Pay minus Pension plus DA at current rates subject to maximum of Rs. 60,000
Post : Executive Secretary
- No. of post : 01
- Eligibility : A retired Under Secretary level/equivalent or above officer of Govt. of India having minimum 20 years experience in Govt/Scientific Organizations,familiar with Govt. of India’s rules & procedures.
- Job requirement : Being Chief Administrative Officer of the Academy, he will be assisting the Academy Secretary for maintaining records of the proceedings, providing necessary inputs to the Executives and implementing decisions of the Executive Council and General Body of the Academy, interaction with the Fellowship/Associateship, assisting in organizing programmes/activities of the Academy, establishment aspects and overall supervision of the Academy’s Secretariat.
- Remuneration :Pay minus Pension plus DA at current rates subject to maximum of Rs. 50,000.
Post : Accounts Officer
- No. of post : 01
- Eligibility : A retired Accounts Officer or above in a Govt Department with minimum of 20 years service in Govt/Scientific Organizations familiar with Govt. of India’s rules & procedures and hadpassed Subordinate Accounts Service Examination of any of the All India organized Finance & Accounts Departments
- Job requirement : The Accounts Officer will be responsible for processing of bills, writing of cheques, cash book, drawl and disbursement of cash, reconciliation of bank accounts, preparation of Income & Expenditure Account and Balance Sheet, filing of Income Tax Return, maintenance of EPF Account and investment of funds, etc
- Remuneration :Pay minus Pension plus DA at current rates subject to maximum of Rs. 40,000.
Age : Less than 65 years as on 30.6.2014.
Period : The normal period of engagement will be 3 years, which may be extended based on the review of satisfactorily performance. In case of non-satisfactory performance, the initial period of 3 years may be terminated at any time by giving one month notice.
Recruitment Process: After sorting out the applications received, the eligible candidates will be required to appear for interview.
HOW TO APPLY :
National Academy of Agricultural SciencesNASC, Dev Prakash Shastry Marg, New Delhi 110 012Tel.: 91-11-25846051-52; Website: www.naasindia.org
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :17/10/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NAAS||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017