National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Office Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, B.Com, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Office Assistant & More Vacancies Job on or before 28/2/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM)|
|Vacancy Name||Office Assistant & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.sc, B.Com, MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28/2/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Academy of Agricultural Research Management Indian Council of Agricultural Research Rajendranagar,Hyderabad 500030|
Detail of National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM) Office Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Requires one Chief Operating Officer (COO, one Business Executive and one Office Assistant on contractual basis to look after areas such as business planning, technology transfer, incubation, start-ups, training and consultancy. The duration of contractual engagement is coterminus with the project, Dedicated persons having understanding of the business of technology incubation are encouraged to apply for these posts,
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES
- CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER –Essential-Bachelors in Agril. and allied sciences from AUs with MBA or equivalent. Working experience of minimum 5 years specially in agribusinessrural enterprisesAgri. Incubation Center. Desirable – knowledge in rural innovation management, managing sustainable ROI for the organization. Strong skills in situation analysis skills, partnership handling, client management, liaising, handling strategic partnerships, new business development, business development, business initiatives and multi-tasking ability. Consolidated emoluments-Rs.81,000/- permonth.
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE — Essential — Bachelors in Agril, and allied sciences from AUs with MBA or equivalent. Working experience of minimum 12 years specially in agribusinessrural enterprisesAgri, Incubation Center. Desirable: understanding startups needs; managing Incubation Centerrural innovation management skills, Skills in situation analysis skills, partnership handling, client management, liaising, new business development, Consolidated emolumentsRs.30,000/- permonth,
- OFFICE ASSISTANT-Degree preferable BCom, with 1Class from a recognised University with good communication skills in English (written and spoken) having knowledge of MS office and accounting software and procedures with minimum 1 year experience in Accounting. MBA in Finance is desirable, Consolidated emoluments–Rs.15000/- per month
Selection Procedure for National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM)- Office Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/2/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Office Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM):
Send your CV to a idea.naarmøgmail.com latest by 28-022015. CVs are accepted only through mails, Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview during the first fortnight of March 2015, No TAMDA charges will be paid for attending interviews.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/2/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Agri jobs|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016