National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.KTMD//JRF/SRF-FSD/1/2015. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 28 May 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.16,000/- per month
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 28 May 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL), Bangalore – 560017
Detail of National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) is a premier research laboratory under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). In addition to many Research, Development and Technology Programmes in Aerospace, CSIR-NAL is actively involved in supporting the National Aerospace Programmes of ADA, DRDO, ISRO, HAL and IAF. Further, NAL has a programme in design and development of General Aviation aircraft. NAL is also exploiting several aerospace technologies as spin-off industrial applications. It has excellent facilities in all the aerospace disciplines.
- COMPANY WEBSITE: www.nal.res.in
- FIELD OF WORKING: Govt
- JOB ROLE/POSITION: Junior Research Fellow
- SALARY OFFERED: ₹ 16,000/Month
- JOB LOCATION: Bangalore
- LAST DATE: 28 May 2015
- REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc
- EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
- CANDIDATE PROFILE: M.Sc with first class in Meteorology/Oceanography/Physics/Mathamatics (OR) B.E/B.Tech with first class in the field of Computer Science/Aerospace Engineering
- Desirable : CSIR-UGC NET/GATE Qualification
- Upper Age Limit: 28 Years as on 28 May 2015
Selection Procedure for National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28 May 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) :
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position in online on or before 28 May 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28 May 2015
National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.KTMD//JRF/SRF-FSD/1/2015.
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017