National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Section Officer (Accounts) through recruitment notification – National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. NAL/PA/2/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.E, B.Tech, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Section Officer (Accounts) Job on or before 3/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 10,000-32,500/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||3/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research NATIONAL AEROSPACE LABORATORIES PB No.1779, HAL Airport Road, Kodihalli, Bengaluru – 560017.|
Detail of National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) Section Officer (Accounts) Recruitment:
National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) is a premier research laboratory under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). In addition to many Research, Development and Technology Programmes in Aerospace, NAL is actively involved in supporting the National Aerospace Programmes of ADA, DRDO, ISRO, HAL and IAF. NAL is also exploiting several aerospace technologies into spin-off industrial applications. It has excellent facilities in all the aerospace disciplines. NAL is currently working on many time bound aerospace projects of National importance. In order to execute these projects successfully, NAL is looking for Project Assistants in various disciplines as per requirement. Interested candidates may apply online at any point of time, valid for a year. Based on the requirements the candidates who have applied online till date would be considered. The Project Assistants will be paid consolidated monthly remuneration as indicated below:
|Sl. No.||Designation||Minimum Qualification(s) / Experience Required||Consolidated Stipend|
|1||PROJECT ASSISTANT Level – I||Ist Class B.Sc / Diploma in Engg. of 3 years Full time duration OR Equivalent OR M.Sc / BE / B.Tech OR Equivalent with an aggregate minimum of 55% marks. Age Limit: 25 Years||Rs. 10,000/- PM|
|2||PROJECT ASSISTANT Level – II||Ist Class M.Sc / BE / B.Tech OR Equivalent. Age limit: 28 years||Rs.15,000/- PM|
|3||PROJECT ASSISTANT Level – III||Ist Class MSc / BE / B.Tech OR Equivalent plus 2 years experience OR ME / M.Tech OR Equivalent. Age limit: 32 years||Rs.18,000/- PM|
|4||PROJECT ASSISTANT Level – IV||Ph.D. Age limit: 35 years||Rs.25,000/- PM|
|5||PROJECT ASSISTANT Level – V||Ph.D plus 2 years relevant experience. Age limit: 37 years||Rs.32,500/- PM|
Selection Procedure for National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)- Section Officer (Accounts) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 3/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Section Officer (Accounts) Vacancy in National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL):
- For full details of educational qualifications, area of specialization, expertise/experience required and terms & conditions for Engagement of Project Assistants, visit our website: www.nal.res.in under the caption “Project Assistants”.
- The above positions are purely Temporary and on Contract basis for the duration of the Project. The contract may be terminated at any time by giving one-month’s notice by either side. The applicants will have no claim implicit or explicit for consideration against any CSIR / NAL post.
- Age limit will be reckoned as on the date of application. Age limit shall be relaxable for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government of India / CSIR orders.
- Engagement of Project Assistants shall be as per CSIR Guidelines.
- The Validity of the applications will be for a period of One year .
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the Interview.
- All the communication regarding the call for interview will be only through electronic mode (through: E-Mail).
- Applications for the above positions are required to be submitted only through Online Registration on our website: www.nal.res.in.
- No interim enquiries will be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 3/4/2015
National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. NAL/PA/2/2015.
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017