National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.1/2015. Candidates who have completed +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant & More Vacancies Job on or before 13.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant & More Vacancies|
|Total No of Vacancy||10 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||13.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research CSIR-NATIONAL AEROSPACE LABORATORIES P.B.No.1779, HAL Airport Road, Kodihalli, Bengaluru – 560017.|
Detail of National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
National Aerospace Laboratories (N.A.L) is a premier research laboratory under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) which is an Autonomous Body under Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. CSIR-NAL is looking for bright andmotivated persons for filling up the following positions: CSIR-NAL invites Online applications from Indian Nationals/Oversees Citizen of India only for filling up these posts:
National Aerospace Laboratories (N.A.L) is a premier research laboratory under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) which is an Autonomous Body under Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. CSIR-NAL is looking for bright and motivated persons for filling up the following positions:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Assistant (G) Gr.III||5||10+2 / XII standard / PUC or its equivalent with typewriting speed of 35 w.p.m. in English OR 30 w.p.m. in Hindi.*||`5200-20200/- plus GP-`1900/- [Gross emoluments approximately `18000/- PM]||18 years and not above 28 years|
|Assistant (S&P) Gr.III||2||10+2 / XII standard / PUC or its equivalent with typewriting speed of 35 w.p.m. in English OR 30 w.p.m. in Hindi.*||`5200-20200/- plus GP-`1900/- [Gross emoluments approximately `18000/- PM]||18 years and not above 28 years|
|Assistant (F&A) Gr.III||2||10+2 / XII standard / PUC or its equivalent with Commerce as one of the subjects and typewriting speed of 35 w.p.m. in English OR 30 w.p.m. in Hindi. *||do –||18 years and not above 28 years|
|Junior Stenographer (Hindi)||1||10+2 / XII standard / PUC or its equivalent with a speed of 80 w.p.m in shorthand in Hindi and Transcription in 65 mts and 35 w.p.m. in type-writing in Hindi on Computer||`5200-20200/- plus GP- `2400/- [Gross emoluments approximately `23000/- PM]||18 years and not above 28 years|
Selection Procedure for National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)- Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13.02.2015.
- For post code AD-01 & 02: the selection will be made based on the written test, Type writing test on Computer and interview. The written test will be conducted for those who are shortlisted by the duly constituted Screening Committee of the Laboratory based on the criteria of marks secured in XII/PUC and number of posts to be filled. The written exam will be consisting of General awareness, General Knowledge and General English. Written exam will carry 75 marks, out of that 45 is the qualifying marks. However, based on the performance, the merit list will be drawn and cut off marks will be fixed to be called for typing test. Those who secure marks above the cut off in the written examination will be called for qualifying typing test on Computer as mentioned above. Merit list will be drawn again based on the performance in written test and those who qualify in typing test to be called for personal interview, keeping in view the number of posts to be filled, cut off marks would be fixed. The weightage for interview would be 25 marks. Final Selection will be based on the combined performance in written test and Interview.
- For post code AD-03: The selection will be made based on the performance in the Shorthand test (Shorthand & Transcription) and qualifying typing test on computer. The Shorthand Test will be conducted for those who are shortlisted by the duly constituted Screening Committee of the Laboratory based on the criteria of marks secured in XII/PUC and number of posts to be filled. Merit list of selection will be drawn based on the performance in Shorthand test (Shorthand & Transcription) and qualifying typing test on computer.
How to apply for Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL):
- The appointment is in the National Aerospace Laboratories, Bengaluru, under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), which is an Autonomous Body. 2. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application form for each post along with prescribed application fees and copies of certificates and testimonials for each post.
- An application fee of `100/- (Rupees One hundred only) is payable separately for each post, in the form of Demand Draft (DD) valid for a period of at least 3 months (candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Women categories and regular employees of CSIR are exempted from payment of application fee). Demand Draft should be drawn in the name of THE DIRECTOR, CSIR-NAL and payable at BENGALURU. The following details must be filled on the backside of D.D. – (a) Candidate’s name; (b) Post applied; (c) Application No., etc.
- The date of determining the age limit / qualifications shall be the closing date prescribed for receipt of completed applications in NAL i.e. February 13, 2015.
- Applications from the candidates working in Government Departments and Public Sector Undertakings will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel within 15 days from the closing date prescribed for receipt of applications and with a clear certificate that the applicant will be relieved within one month of receipt of appointment order.
- The appointees are liable to be posted in any of the Laboratories / Institutes of CSIR situated in other parts of India as and when need arises.
- The selected candidates will be on probation for a period of ONE YEAR from the date of taking over charge of the post in the Laboratory. The probationary period may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- The selected candidates will not be permitted to apply for appointment elsewhere or in this Laboratory during the probationary period and if they have already applied for any posts in any other organization, they may have to intimate the details of such applications, immediately after joining the Laboratory.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria will not entitle a candidate to be called for writen/typewriting test/interview etc.. The Laboratory reserves the right to call for Written Test / Interview to only those candidates who in its opinion are likely to be suitable and will not entertain any correspondence in this regard.
- Only outstation candidates (within India) called for interview only will be reimbursed Travelling Allowance (TA) as admissible under rules i.e. a single second class railway fare (by mail or express) each way from their place of residence or from the place of undertaking the journey whichever is nearer to Bengaluru on production of proof of journey.
- Application(s) – (i) not accompanied with prescribed application fees(exempted for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidate); (ii) without the requisite information & copies of marks cards, etc., as per the application format given below; and (iii) those received after the due date will not be considered. Incomplete applications will be outrightly rejected.
- NAL reserves the right not to fill any of the posts / fill only few posts. The number of vacancies indicated above, may vary at the time of actual selection.
- Applications for the above posts are required to be submitted in the following format together with application fee, recent passport size photograph affixed, copies of X Standard / SSLC ; XII Standard / PUC / and any other qualifying examination certification. SC / ST / OBC / PWD / Ex-serviceman Certificate(s) and other testimonials in support of experience, etc., in a sealed cover superscribing “Application for the Post Code: _____ and post___________________” on or before February 13, 2015 addressed to :- The Senior Controller of Administration CSIR-National Aerospace Laboratories P.B.No.1779, HAL Airport Road, Kodihalli Bengaluru – 560 017 (Karnataka).
- As the Screening of applications will be done on the basis of information furnished bythe applicants, it is necessary that only accurate, full and correct information is furnished by the applicants in the Online Electronic Application Form. Furnishing of wrong / false information will be a disqualification and NAL will NOT be responsible for any of the consequences of furnishing such wrong/false information. FURTHER, IT IS REQUESTED THAT CANDIDATES MAY REGISTER ONLINE IMMEDIATELY ON SEEING THE ADVERTISEMENT TO AVOID LAST DAY RUSH / DISAPPOINTMENT.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
- A copy of this advertisement along with application format is available on the NAL website: www.nal.res.in The same could be downloaded and used by the applicants with online Application Registration No.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13.02.2015
National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO.1/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NAL|
|Other Central Government jobs|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016