Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Recruitment 2015 – Advt no. NABI/8(32)/2015- PME-1. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 25.03.2015 at 09.30 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||25.03.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||NATIONAL AGRI-FOOD BIOTECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE (NABI) (Dept. of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India) C-127, Industrial Area, Phase VIII, S.A.S. Nagar, Mohali-160 071. (Pb), INDIA|
Detail of Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the temporary position of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF under a DBT sponsored research project in the development of nanobiosensor for food borne pathogen program at NABI.
- Project Title: “Developing glycoconjugates capped multifunctional gold nanorod based nanobiosensor for detection of multiple food borne Bacteria (Project No: BT/PR10353/PFN/20/889/2013)
- Principle Investigator: Dr. Nitin Kumar Singhal
- Sponsoring agency: Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India, Ministry of Science & Technology
- Position available: One JRF
- Duration: Project duration will be initially for three years. However, initial appointment will be for one year and further extension will be granted based on the research progress and accomplishment.
- Objective: 1. Synthesis of multivalent glycoconjugates in high yield 2. Synthesis of various aspect ratio AuNRs and conjugation with synthesized multivalent glycoconjugates 3. Finally, immobilization of glycoconjugates capped multifunctional AuNRs to develop BactoChip Microarray for quick bacterial detection
- Essential qualifications for JRF: Ist Class M.Sc./M.Tech. Basic science/Life Science Biotechnology/ Biochemistry (Eligibility criteria as DST OM No.SR/S9/Z-09/2012 dated 21.10.2014)
- Desirable qualifications: 1. CSIR/UGC/DBT JRF fellowship. 2. Prior research or training experience in small molecule organic synthesis and nanoparticle synthesis. 3. Knowledge of Chromatography, NMR, FTIR, and Mass Spectrometry based technological analysis of samples.
- Emoluments: Rs 25000/- per month plus 20% HRA as per guidelines and service conditions notified by DST (DST OM No.SR/S9/Z-09/2012 dated 21.10.2014).
Selection Procedure for Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 25.03.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR):
All interested candidates may appear for a walk-ininterview at NABI Interim Facility located at C-127, Industrial Area, Phase VIII, Ajitgarh (Mohali), Punjab, on 25.03.2015 at 09:30 am along with duly filled application form available on the website www.nabi.res.in. The duly filled application form must be submitted at the time of registration at NABI-reception desk from 1000 Hrs to 1100 Hrs on 25.03.2015. The candidates must ascertain their eligibility before applying, as ineligible candidates would not be interviewed. All the candidates are requested to appear for the interview with the full CV, thesis/project report, publications and original degree certificates and transcripts. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 25.03.2015
Venue : NATIONAL AGRI-FOOD BIOTECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE (NABI) (Dept. of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India) C-127, Industrial Area, Phase VIII, S.A.S. Nagar, Mohali-160 071. (Pb), INDIA
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Recruitment 2015 – Advt no. NABI/8(32)/2015- PME-1.
27-01-2017 , 28-01-2017