National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Trainees through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Trainees Job on or before 15/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI)
Vacancy Name : Research Trainees
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mohali
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) , Mohali
Detail of National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) Research Trainees Recruitment:
Opportunity for research trainees as per requirement of NABI scientists are available at NABI, Mohali for 6 months starting from July to December 2015. The area of research training would be related to agricultural biotechnology, food and nutrition science and technology. Apart from lab works, trainee may be required to involve in research works in field and growth/tissue-culture chambers for growing and testing research materials.
- Eligibility : Pursuing M.Sc./M.Tech.
- Duration of training : 6 months (July to December 2015)
- Subject category for training : A. Agricultural biotechnology B. Food Science & Technology C. Nutrition Science & Technology
- Fees : No
- Application process : The prescribed application format is available on NABI website (http://www.nabi.res.in/Training.aspx). It should be mailed by post.
- Documents to be submitted : 1) a complete application form 2) Synopsis 3) Application forwarded by Head of Department 4) Attested copies of mark sheets/certificates/ experiences/birth certificate 5) Expression of interests (500 word statement describing significance of research in the subject category applied for)
- The last date of application to reach NABI: June 15, 2015 by 5:30 PM
- Stipend: No
Selection Procedure for National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) – Research Trainees Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/6/2015.
- Through screening and selection based on merit, experience, and expression of interest submitted by candidates
How to apply for Research Trainees Vacancy in National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) :
- The request for short term training must come from the Head of Department and must provide the period of the proposed project work.
- The candidate should clearly indicate on the application form the subject category applied for training and provide e-mail address and contact numbers (telephone and/or mobile).
- The minimal eligibility criterion for consideration of the requests is first division or an equivalent grade (or at least 60% of aggregate scores) in graduation or equivalent exam and at least 60% marks in first year of M.Sc./M.Tech.
- The selected candidate will be informed by email and results will be uploaded on NABI’s URL.
- Opportunities are also available for short-term/summer trainees in the institute through sponsored programs from government agencies such as the KVPY, JNCASR, INSA/IAS/NASI.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/6/2015
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017