National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute invites application for the recruitment of Research Trainees with M.Sc./M.Tech holders
Company name : National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute
Posts : Research Trainees
Qualification : M.Sc./M.Tech
Salary : NA
No of Openings : NA
Location : Mohali
Last date to apply : 28.11.2014
Details of Post :
Research Trainees :
Opportunity for research trainees as per requirement of NABI scientists are available at NABI, Mohali for 6 months starting from January to June 2015. The area of research training would be related to agricultural and food biotechnology and bioinformatics. Apart from lab works, trainee may be required to involve in research works in field and growth/tissue-culture chambers for growing and testing research materials.
- Eligibility : Pursuing M.Sc./M.Tech.
- Duration of training : 6 months (January to June 2015)
- Subject category for training : A. Agricultural biotechnology B. Food biotechnology C. Bioinformatics
- Fees : No
- Selection procedure : Through screening and selection based on merit, experience, and expression of interest submitted by candidates
- Stipend: No
- The request for short term training must come from the Head of Department and must provide the period of the proposed project work.
- The candidate should clearly indicate on the application form the subject category applied for training and provide e-mail address and contact numbers (telephone and/or mobile).
- The minimal eligibility criterion for consideration of the requests is first division or an equivalent grade (or at least 60% of aggregate scores) in graduation or equivalent exam and at least 60% marks in first year of M.Sc./M.Tech.
- The selected candidate will be informed by email and uploaded on NABI’s URL.
- Opportunities are also available for short-term/summer trainees in the institute through sponsored programs from government agencies such as the KVPY, JNCASR, INSA/IAS/NASI.
How to apply:
The prescribed application format is available on NABI website (http://www.nabi.res.in/Training.aspx). It should be mailed by post. Documents to be submitted : 1) a complete application form 2) Synopsis 3) Application forwarded by Head of Department 4) Attested copies of mark sheets/certificates/ experiences/birth certificate 5) Expression of interests (500 word statement describing significance of research in the subject category applied for). The last date of application to reach NABI: November 28, 2014 by 5:30 PM
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 28.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NABI|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016