National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Administrative Officer. through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Administrative Officer. Job on or before 09/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO)|
|Vacancy Name||Administrative Officer.|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||09/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO), Delhi|
Detail of National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO) Administrative Officer. Recruitment:
Applications are invited for appointment of Administrative Officer in the Administration division of National AIDS Control Organization, New Delhi on contract basis.
- Responsibilities Manage the day-to-day administrative matters of the office in a systematic manner and ensure smooth functioning, coordination with all divisions; In coordination with the IT Engineers, ensure that the IT infrastructure in NACO is up-to-date and smoothly functioning; Develop and ensure implementation of maintenance schedules for all major office equipment and services including air-conditioning systems, IT equipment, photocopiers, fax, security services, etc. ; All work related to procurement of office equipments as per procurement rules of Govt of India, including preparation of tender documents, Maintain vendor details, logistics coordination in the Department, vendor management etc.; Draft routine correspondence related to Annual Maintenance Contract, Establishment work, processing of RTI applications related to Administration; Prepare various MIS reports as & when required, etc.; Deal court cases related to Administration; Work relating to preparation of salary and TA/DA bills in respect all GFATM staff engaged under various Rounds of GFATM; Booking of air tickets from Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd for official tours in respect of employees under GFATM & Govt. Officer in NACO & processing of bills; and Any other task that may be assigned by the controlling officer.
- Qualification & Experience : Full time Graduate degree in any discipline. Minimum 6 years of experience in managing Administrative functions with at least 2 yrs. of experience in supervisory capacity in a medium to large sized organization. Preference will be given to those candidates having experience of working in the organization funded by international donors. Adequate knowledge of working in IT friendly environment & working with MS Office. Ability to organize and prioritize workloads, meet deadline and targets.
- Remuneration: Rs. 47200 /- per month Consolidated.
- Duration: Initial contract shall be till 30th September’15 which is further extendable till 31st March’16. Subsequent re-contracting will be based on performance.
- Age: Not more than 60 years
Selection Procedure for National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO)- Administrative Officer. Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/03/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Administrative Officer. Vacancy in National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO):
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with an updated CV at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Administrative Officer, NACO with details as mentioned above. The last date for submission of application is 9 th March 2015. Please note that fulfilling the eligibility criteria does in no way guarantee job. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/03/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NACO|
|Other Central Government jobs|