National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Expert, Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Com, B.Com, MS can apply for the new recruitment notification from National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Technical Expert, Officer. Walk in Interview will be held on 28/4/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO)|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Expert, Officer|
|Educational Qualification||M.Com,B.Com, MS|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Salary||Rs.47,200 /- p.m|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||28/4/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Chandralok Building,36th Janpath, New Delhi.(6th Floor Committee Room) (N.B. Candidates will be given a number at Ground Floor before further processing)|
Detail of National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO) Technical Expert, Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates are invited for attending walk in interview on 28th April 2015 at 09.00 AM (Registration will close at 11:00 AM) for appointment of Technical Expert (Finance) eqv Technical Officer (Finance) in the finance division of National AIDS Control Organization, New Delhi on contract basis.
- Educational Qualification:- M.Com with ten years of experience or B.Com with fifteen years of experience. Strong Analytical Skills, good writing and communication skills. Good knowledge of computer i.e. MS office package, tally/busy or any other accounting software.(Certificate in computer proficiency from Govt. recognized institution / proficiency in computer package from previous employer in last 5 years).
- Experience:- Experience (years as mentioned above as per qualification) in handling accounting/financial related work in large to medium sized organization. Persons having experience in multilateral funding government institutions / organizations / international organizations using accounting software’s for book keeping and having practices of accounting, rules and regulations of Govt of India will be preferred.
- Duties and responsibilities:- 1. Co-ordinate for support of existing offline Computer Project Financial Management System (CPFMS) running at National AIDS Control Organization (NACO) & State AIDS Control Societies (SACS) supported by World Bank and proceed further for migration it to online. 2. Formulation of Terms of references, Expression of Interest and Request for Proposal in consultation with World Bank for implementation of either CPFMS software or any other software in place thereof. 3. Assist in preparation and record maintenance for reimbursement claims and other details as per donor partner’s (World Bank /Global Fund) requirements. 4. Assist in processing different types of bill for payments and keeping record thereof. 5. Assist in getting CAG audit done and issuance of audit certificate for NACO and record maintenance thereof. Drafting replies for audit paras in consultation with concerned officials. 6. Keeping and maintenance of audit reports (internal / statutory) of SACS fund wise and providing same as per need to concerned official. 7. Assist in preparation of annual action plan/budget requirements of NACO. 8. Assist in preparation of replies for Joint Implementation Reviews Missions (JIRM) of World Bank, audit observations etc. 9. Preparation of financial management information reports as desired by controlling officer. 10.Any other work assigned by controlling officer.
- Age limit – Maximum 60 years and preferable between 30 years to 45 years.
- Remuneration – Rs.47,200/- per month.
- Venue- Chandralok Building,36th Janpath, New Delhi.(6th Floor Committee Room) (N.B. Candidates will be given a number at Ground Floor before further processing)
- Duration: Initial contract may be 31st March’16 which is further extendable. Subsequent re-contracting will be based on performance.
Selection Procedure for National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO) – Technical Expert, Officer Post:
- Written Test on 28/4/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Technical Expert, Officer vacancy in National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO):
- Interested candidates are encouraged to attend above mentioned walk in interview. The candidates are required to present for registration between 09.00 AM to 11.00 AM on 28th April 2015 and those coming after 11.00 AM will not be entertained.
- Please bring an updated CV along with a set of photocopies of all certificates/degrees claiming for qualification/experience. Originals are also required for verification.
- Please note that fulfilling the eligibility criteria does in no way guarantee job. Only shortlisted candidates fulfilling the basic qualification/experience criteria as mentioned above will be allowed for attending interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to candidates for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 28/4/2015
Chandralok Building,36th Janpath, New Delhi.(6th Floor Committee Room) (N.B. Candidates will be given a number at Ground Floor before further processing)