National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO) invites Online application for the recruitment of Technical Officer (Finance) with ICAI/ICWAI/CA/MBA(F)/M.Com educational background
Company name : National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO)
Posts : Technical Officer (Finance)
Qualification : ICAI/ICWAI/CA/MBA(F)/M.Com
Salary : Rs 47200 /- per month Consolidated.
No of Openings : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 05.09.2014
Details of Post :
Technical Officer (Finance):
Applications are invited for the appointment of Technical Officer (Finance) in Finance division, Department of AIDS Control, New Delhi on contract basis.
Duties and responsibilities
- Facilitate audit of NACO expenditure (financed by Domestic funds/World Bank/ GFATM or other funding agency) and issuance of audit certificate
- Co-ordinating with auditors of the funding agency and getting compliance to such audits and getting all claims of the Department settled with the donor agency
- Financial review of the SACS for the fund allocated to SACS
- Getting the audit in time and release of fund as per the annual action plan
- Preparation of annual action plan for each State AIDS Control Society
- Preparation/Finalization of Demand for Grants of the Department of AIDS Control for presentation before Parliament in respect of the (EAC) Externally Aided Component through co-ordination with Budget Section for the relevant donor funding
- Clearance of proposals of programme division as per the relevant financial rules applicable
- Preparation of Financial Statement of MIS as desired by Director (Finance)
- Any other work assigned by controlling officer.
- Associate member of ICAI/ICWAI/CA/MBA(F)/M.Com
- Strong analytical skills, good writing and communication skills
- Working knowledge of computers including MS office package
- Experience:Minimum 5 years of experience in handling Budget/finance related task in large to medium sized organizations/international organizations. In case of qualified CA the experience required will be 3 years.Persons having experience of accounting practices, rules, regulations prescribed by Govt. of India will be preferred. Proven capacity of having worked in preparation of Budget/monitoring utilization and linking with operative/programme.Handling of donor funding in heath systems/social sector along with its claim settlement, audit etc.
- Remuneration: Rs 47200 /- per month Consolidated.Duration: Initially the contract shall be till 31st March 2015. Subsequent re-contracting will be based on performance.
- Age: Not more than 60 years
How to apply:
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with an updated CV at the following email [email protected] with subject line “Technical Officer (Finance) with details as mentioned above. The last date for submission of application is 05/09/2014. Please note that fulfilling the eligibility criteria does in no way guarantee job. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 05.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NACO||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016