National AIDS Research Institute (NARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th/ 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from National AIDS Research Institute (NARI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Multi Tasking Staff on or before 22/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National AIDS Research Institute (NARI)
Vacancy Name : Multi Tasking Staff
Educational Qualification : 10TH/ 12TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/-pm
Job Location : Pune
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 22/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National AIDS Research Institute (NARI), Plot No. 73, ‘G’ Block, MIDC, Bhosari, Pune-411 026 (INDIA).
Detail Of National AIDS Research Institute (NARI) Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment:
- No of post : 01
- Pay band & Grade pay: PB-1 5200-20200 GP 1800
- Essential: Matriculation / SSC
- Desirable: 1. ITI/NCTVT in Electrical / Wireman Trade. 2. Driving License for 3 or 4 wheelers (LMV). 3. Knowledge of computer operations
- Job requirement : Capable to do multi tasking works at the maintenance division for round the clock uninterrupted services.
- Age Maximum years excluding any relaxations : 25 Years
Selection Procedure For National AIDS Research Institute (NARI) – Multi Tasking Staff Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy in National AIDS Research Institute (NARI):
- Crucial date for calculating the age will be the closing date for online application 22/06/2015 Such age relaxation shall be extended only for the reserved vacancies (SC/ST/OBC) and no age relaxation against the Unreserved vacancies as per Govt. of India order No.36011/1/98/Estt(Res.) dated 01.07.1998. Those working in Central /State Govt. /Public Sector Undertakings/Government funded organizations etc. should submit their applications (hard copy) THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL.
- Pay & other allowances are admissible as per ICMR rules. Benefit of new restructured defined contributory Pension Scheme is admissible for new entrants as per provision contained in the Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Economic Affair (ECB & PR Divn.), Notification No. 5/7/2003-ECB & PR dated 22.12.2003 effective from 01.01.2004.
- Educational qualification and experience should be from a recognized Board / Organization / Institute of repute. Experience will count after the date of acquiring prescribed essential qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the written test / interview and the candidates will have to make their own arrangement.
- Online application form is available at NARI website: www.nari-icmr.res.in and ICMR website www.icmr.nic.in. Candidates (other than exempted) may pay the application fee of Rs.100 in the form of Demand Draft obtained from Nationalized Bank only drawn in favour of Director, NARI. SC/ST/PwDs and Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. ICMR employees are not exempted from the payment. Original and copies of certificates/ Testimonials will be verified and collected from the candidates who will be called for interview. At that time, candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwDs and OBC (Non-Creamy layer) should furnish their latest certificates in the prescribed format as per GOI instructions, failing which their candidature will not be considered. Application once made will not be allowed to withdraw and fees once paid will NOT be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process. Duly filled and signed hard copy of application along with the application fees in the form of Demand Draft for Rs.100/- drawn in favour of Director, NARI may be sent to the Director-InCharge, NARI at the above address on or before the last date 06/07/2015. Envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Multi Tasking Staff”. Any wrong or misleading information in the application may forfeit the candidature either during the process or thereafter. Incomplete / late or without application fee (except for the exempted candidates) applications will straight away be rejected. The Director-in-Charge, NARI reserves the right to accept or reject any / all the applications. For further updates / amendments, please refer to our above two websites. No enquiry or correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/recruitment shall be a disqualification.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/06/2015
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016